Crown & Buckle - Watch Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrownAndBuckle View Post
    We moved to a new server over the weekend. The site is back up now. Please let us know if you see any other problems.
    Still having trouble with the site. Tried to search using categories, but none of the drop down menus work. Eventually, i just get an error page (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long). Please update when your site is back up and you are ready to do business.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mrclean06 View Post
      Still having trouble with the site. Tried to search using categories, but none of the drop down menus work. Eventually, i just get an error page. Please update when your site is back up and you are ready to do business.

Thanks
      I'm sorry you are still having trouble. The site has been back up and functional since yesterday afternoon. Can you try clearing your cache & cookies, then reopening your browser to see if that fixes it?

Comment

Cleared everything, still not working in Firefox, IE, or Chrome

Here is the message i have received -

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

/straps-by-type/leather-straps.html (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to www.crownandbuckle.com's WebMaster.

Comment

I'll look into it more. All of the DNS updates were live by about 6pm last night so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working for everyone at this point.

Comment

I was able to place an order using IE, but Firefox is still a no go

Comment

Thanks for the update. I know they say DNS can take 48-72 hours to fully propogate so maybe it's still trickling out to some areas. The site is working as normal on all browsers and platforms for us, so we haven't figured anything out yet.

Comment

Y'all ever gonna stock those black gator straps in 20mm again?

Comment

Probably some time down the road, we are sticking to the honey and the dark chocolate for now. Sorry about that Angus.

Comment

Probably some time down the road, we are sticking to the honey and the dark chocolate for now. Sorry about that Angus.
                    Ah, too bad. Thanks for the response, though.

Comment

Nice placed an order for two nato straps. Should look good on the rolex.

Comment

Thanks Brent!

Comment

I have two striped canvas straps on order. Thanks for the dappered discount.

Comment

Thanks Brent!
                            Got my straps in. The chocolate leather nato strap with golden hardwear is beautiful. Great leather study hardwear. Placed it on a two tone rolex datejust and man it looks good.

NATO 20mm nylon strap in navy and yellow. I probably won't use as much as the yellow was a little off the color I thought it would be. I thought it looked more gold but it's very much yellow. Clashes on the submariner two tone I feel the straps are built well but a little long over all. Don't hesitate to buy one.

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. Enjoy the straps.

Comment

I have been enjoying my both of my canvas straps since yesterday. I will be ordering two more in the near future. Thanks for your great product and customer service. The hand written "Thanks...." on the invoice is always a nice personal touch.

Teach me some history. I like to know the story behind what I wear. What is the story of the "NATO" watch strap? North Atlantic Treaty Organization?
                                Last edited by Str8Ace; June 6, 2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X