No announcement yet.

Crown & Buckle - Watch Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ended up choosing priority mail, since it's just a few dollars difference. Excited to see what the straps are like, and thanks for the quick response!

Comment

I just made my first purchase, a premium NATO strap and springbar tool. Thanks for the discount code for Dappered readers! Quick question, do you normally carry the black croc band in 20mm width? I would love to know when it comes back in, if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
        I ended up choosing priority mail, since it's just a few dollars difference. Excited to see what the straps are like, and thanks for the quick response!
        Our pleasure!

Originally posted by sabrown View Post
        I just made my first purchase, a premium NATO strap and springbar tool. Thanks for the discount code for Dappered readers! Quick question, do you normally carry the black croc band in 20mm width? I would love to know when it comes back in, if you do.
        Yes, that strap is sold out in at the moment but we should have them back in stock this month. If you want to PM us your email address, we can notify you as soon as they are in stock again. Thanks for your order!

Comment

I have a couple of the leather NATOs and finally put one on my watch, looks great. Just wondering, should I be worried about it getting wet? I could give it a leather wax treatment but not sure how well it would take it up.

Comment

Most of them hold up pretty well to being wet. The worst that can happen is possible darkening of the leather and mustiness if they don't get air dried properly. The darkening is dependent on the surface of the leather. Some might darker, while others will be fine.

Comment

Any plans to get 19mm premium NATO straps in?

Comment

Originally posted by cadds18 View Post
                Any plans to get 19mm premium NATO straps in?
                We typically don't do odd sizes, as you could use a 20mm strap with no issues at all. This applies to leather straps as well. The 1mm difference is only a 5% width increase and will not be noticeable once mounted on the watch. Hope this helps!

Comment

Any chance of an untanned leather NATO option? Would love the chance to break one in myself.

Comment

Absolutely. Thanks for the suggest. We will try to work that in this fall/winter.

Comment

Our fall/winter 2013 Leather NATO straps are now on the site! We also just added Heavy Duty NATOs with bronze hardware, and 18mm Heavy Duty NATOs.

Comment

Originally posted by CrownAndBuckle View Post
                        Our fall/winter 2013 Leather NATO straps are now on the site!
                        Oh baby. Now they just have to stick around until the first of September (I knew this wasn't the month to go no-purchase).

Comment

We stocked up heavy this season, you should be good to go into September.

Comment

Any word when the short length straps will be coming in? I don't think I've heard anything in a while and I am anxiously awaiting their arrival...

Comment

We just got them in a couple weeks ago, but have been focused on all the new NATO and HD NATO offerings for right now. The short straps are in the queue to be photographed soon.

Comment

Heads up. 25% off everything Labor Day sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X