Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrownAndBuckle
    replied
    Thanks for the update. I know they say DNS can take 48-72 hours to fully propogate so maybe it's still trickling out to some areas. The site is working as normal on all browsers and platforms for us, so we haven't figured anything out yet.

Leave a comment:

• mrclean06
    replied
    I was able to place an order using IE, but Firefox is still a no go

Leave a comment:

• CrownAndBuckle
    replied
    I'll look into it more. All of the DNS updates were live by about 6pm last night so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working for everyone at this point.

Leave a comment:

• mrclean06
    replied
    Cleared everything, still not working in Firefox, IE, or Chrome

Here is the message i have received -

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

/straps-by-type/leather-straps.html (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to www.crownandbuckle.com's WebMaster.

Leave a comment:

• CrownAndBuckle
    replied
    Originally posted by mrclean06 View Post
    Still having trouble with the site. Tried to search using categories, but none of the drop down menus work. Eventually, i just get an error page. Please update when your site is back up and you are ready to do business.

Thanks
    I'm sorry you are still having trouble. The site has been back up and functional since yesterday afternoon. Can you try clearing your cache & cookies, then reopening your browser to see if that fixes it?

Leave a comment:

• mrclean06
    replied
    Originally posted by CrownAndBuckle View Post
    We moved to a new server over the weekend. The site is back up now. Please let us know if you see any other problems.
    Still having trouble with the site. Tried to search using categories, but none of the drop down menus work. Eventually, i just get an error page (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long). Please update when your site is back up and you are ready to do business.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• CrownAndBuckle
    replied
    Swiss Made Mickey? Dig it.

Leave a comment:

• beatle
    replied
    Ordered Friday morning, got my strap today. I think Mickey has never looked better.

Leave a comment:

• CrownAndBuckle
    replied
    We moved to a new server over the weekend. The site is back up now. Please let us know if you see any other problems.

Leave a comment:

• mrclean06
    replied
    Just tried to place an order and server is down.

Get the following message -

"Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

Leave a comment:

• CrownAndBuckle
    replied
    Originally posted by beatle View Post
    I'm considering one of your NATO straps for my Bradley Mickey Mouse sportsman which has 17mm lugs. Would an 18mm fit properly? Do you recommend the standard or premium NATO? It's a small 32mm watch, FWIW, seen in this thread:

http://threads.dappered.com/showthre...it-look-bigger
    I wouldn't say properly as the proper strap would be 17mm, but it's not likely you'll find any 17mm NATOs out there. The size difference is only about 5%, so you'll be able to fit an 18mm in there. It's a common practice to go up to the next size for odd-size lug widths.

I'd stick to the regular NATOs as they are softer and more pliable; they are usually better suited for sizing down.

Leave a comment:

• beatle
    replied
    I'm considering one of your NATO straps for my Bradley Mickey Mouse sportsman which has 17mm lugs. Would an 18mm fit properly? Do you recommend the standard or premium NATO? It's a small 32mm watch, FWIW, seen in this thread:

http://threads.dappered.com/showthre...it-look-bigger

Leave a comment:

• CrownAndBuckle
    replied
    Originally posted by Deke View Post
    Just to add my $.02 on the premium straps, I dig them. Just got a couple in the mail today and I'm liking the heft. I wear them on a maratac pilot, and I feel like the premium holds up to it a little better than the standard. The premium seem to be a nice midpoint between the standard and heavy duty.
    Thanks, appreciate the input. Enjoy the straps.

Leave a comment:

• Deke
    replied
    Just to add my $.02 on the premium straps, I dig them. Just got a couple in the mail today and I'm liking the heft. I wear them on a maratac pilot, and I feel like the premium holds up to it a little better than the standard. The premium seem to be a nice midpoint between the standard and heavy duty.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    Originally posted by CrownAndBuckle View Post
    Do you like the stitching from a visual or strength standpoint? The stitching is more of a visual thing, it doesn't add to the tensile strength of the strap as ultrasonic welding is very strong.
    I guess maybe it's just my misunderstanding/assumption that the stitching adds some kind of long-term durability to the strap. The aesthetic benefit doesn't hurt, though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X