No announcement yet.

Crown & Buckle - Watch Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I have direct contact I can put in a request; I have been looking for a Yellow and Navy (lighter blueish) NATO, in a 22mm, and have not found it anywhere on the Internet. Plans on production in the future?

http://www.crownandbuckle.com/straps...nato-18mm.html EDIT: basically this, but with a dual-yellow stripes in the middle...and 22mm.
    Last edited by Jake101; May 9, 2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
      I guess I have direct contact I can put in a request; I have been looking for a Yellow and Navy (lighter blueish) NATO, in a 22mm, and have not found it anywhere on the Internet. Plans on production in the future?

http://www.crownandbuckle.com/straps...nato-18mm.html EDIT: basically this, but with a dual-yellow stripes in the middle...and 22mm.
      Good idea. We'll look into it!

Comment

Originally posted by CrownAndBuckle View Post
        It's certainly still valid. We plan on running the discount code indefinitely. Looking forward to your order!
        Excellent thanks!
        "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

No problem! Love your username by the way.

Comment

No problem! Love your username by the way.
            Haha, thank you! I based it off my blog of the same name which came about during a bourbon-infused brainstorming session with my best friend who is also in the creative industry and was working on a website revamp of his own. You'd be surprised how many people don't get it but I always cherish the ones that do. Sometimes though, I wonder. I heard a great quote once that goes something like this...."Your blog name sounds funny and clever to you until you have to say it out loud to someone...." Ah, who knows, can't take everything so seriously....
            "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

We stand by our products and always want a new customer to be able to see the strap in person without risk of being "stuck" with it if they aren't happy.

Hopefully this one strap won't deter you from trying us again in the future, with a different strap model.
              I thought that I should update this thread with a resolution to my earlier negative comment.

Crown and Buckle provided me with some of the best customer service that I've experienced. Thomas at C&B contacted me directly to get my feedback and provided me with a full refund. I would not hesitate to order from them in the future.

Comment

Since you've obviously seen all of them in person, which NATO do you think would look better on a blue Mako?

or

I've already decided I was going to give this one a try, unless you think it won't look right at all.

Comment

The one you decided on would look great, as well as the navy with white stripe. The 3rd would look great as well (the multistripe), I'd just give the nod to the navy/white over that one. Don't forget you'll save $7.50 on the order automatically if you buy 3 NATOs ($2.50 off per strap when you buy 3 or more).

Thanks for your interest!

Comment

Hey, you thinking about ever selling a nubuck NATO strap? I think a tan one on a Timex weekender might look nice for the summer

Comment

For sure! Suede and nubuck in the future.

Comment

Can you get more Nato's in 24MM? i have this in 22mm and love it http://www.crownandbuckle.com/straps...nato-22mm.html

Your 24's are so plain. I have a new watch that really needs a new band.

I also have a 24 Buffalo strap from C&B that is no longer sold. It is great. I recommend your company to everyone I know.

Comment

Thanks! We are getting a few new 24mm NATOs and HD NATOs soon, but they don't sell well and thus none of our suppliers have much selection in 24mm. It could be cause and effect, we will have to talk to them about it.

Comment

it could very well be cause and effect. I know I have 4 watches that are 24mm. 2 of them really need nato's, but I want something with multitple colors. Blue and white would be a good starting off point. hint hint.

Comment

Just wanted to give a heads up that we just launched out first collaboration, with New York City leather goods brand Logan Zane. The first strap is a camo leather NATO strap made in right in New York City. The strap is more expensive than our typical offerings, so we are bumping our Dappered discount up to 25% for the weekend. The discount code is dappered

http://www.crownandbuckle.com/index.php/xcb

Have a good weekend everyone.

Comment

I like the boldness of the collaboration, but my budget/watch collection won't be that broad for years. Someday...

In the meantime, do you traditionally carry 20mm leather NATO/slip-throughs other than the natural that's currently on the site?
                                That's more along the price point I'm looking toward, and I'd like a slightly more versatile brown (going to be jumping the strap between several watches).

As a further aside: I'm impressed with how well you've conducted yourself as a small online style business, and hope you'll be around to supply a lifetime of strap needs!

Comment

Working...
                                X