Crown & Buckle - Watch Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Luke,

We just got it back in stock: http://www.crownandbuckle.com/straps...m-rouille.html

Thanks for your interest!

Comment

Originally posted by CrownAndBuckle View Post
      Hey Luke,

We just got it back in stock: http://www.crownandbuckle.com/straps...m-rouille.html

Thanks for your interest!
      Great! Thanks for following up on this.

Comment

Spring cleaning sale on selected items if anyone is interested: http://www.crownandbuckle.com/straps...html?limit=all

Comment

Originally posted by JGL View Post
          Spring cleaning sale on selected items if anyone is interested: http://www.crownandbuckle.com/straps...html?limit=all
          Pounced. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Thanks for the order!

Comment

Just put an order for a few varieties to spice up my Maratac mid-pilot. Can't wait to try them out!

Comment

Thanks Deke!

Comment

Just placed my first order with C&B on Wednesday of last week, my order shipped the same day, delivered on Saturday. Fresh leather nato on my watch for work Monday morning. Thanks for the excellent service Crown & Buckle! Will definitely be ordering from again.

Comment

Question: Does the inventory shown on the website change a good bit? I can't say for sure, but I feel like I saw some styles the first time I looked a few weeks ago that weren't there anymore.

Comment

We don't do back orders so whenever something is out of stock it automatically comes off the site to keep it from being cluttered. In the case of NATO straps we usually don't sell out, but last month we fell a bit behind on ordering so some straps are out of stock until later this week.
                      Last edited by CrownAndBuckle; May 6, 2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I purchased the black leather Gator strap and received it after a delay from UK customs. I'm frankly surprised at how cheap it looks. It's going right back. I won't say any more because I don't want to hurt a business that has gone out of its way to support Dappered.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                          I purchased the black leather Gator strap and received it after a delay from UK customs. I'm frankly surprised at how cheap it looks. It's going right back. I won't say any more because I don't want to hurt a business that has gone out of its way to support Dappered.
                          I'm truly sorry to hear you weren't happy with the strap. The Gator straps are basic embossed leather straps meant to be OEM replacements for inexpensive watches, when a real gator skin strap can't be justified ($100+). We can gladly issue a full refund for you since you were not happy with the strap. Please PM us your order number.

We stand by our products and always want a new customer to be able to see the strap in person without risk of being "stuck" with it if they aren't happy.

Hopefully this one strap won't deter you from trying us again in the future, with a different strap model.
                          Last edited by CrownAndBuckle; May 9, 2013, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Just found this, wonderful. The code is still valid I would assume? Looking to purchase a new NATO strap...
                            "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

It's certainly still valid. We plan on running the discount code indefinitely. Looking forward to your order!

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                                I actually like C&B's croc-grain straps a lot. Most inexpensive faux croc straps are extremely glossy and fake-looking, but I think the matte finish on C&B's looks a lot nicer.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X