Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicious49
    replied
    I bought about 4 or 5 NATO straps from C&B a while back. I must say that their leather NATOs are very nice. The other ones are too, but for the price I wasn't expecting the leather ones to be as nice as they were.

Leave a comment:

• CrownAndBuckle
    replied
    Hey JGL, sorry about that one being out of stock again. We are expecting more to arrive either tomorrow or Friday. You can view the strap here, where you can sign up for a notification as soon as it's back in stock if you'd like. http://www.crownandbuckle.com/black-nato-20mm.html

Leave a comment:

• JGL
    replied
    I was just going over your site last week looking for a nato strap. This is some great luck! I notice that the solid black nato in 20mm is no longer available. Any news on if/when it will be in stock again? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CrownAndBuckle
    replied
    Happy to help out!

Leave a comment:

• MaxMan
    replied
    Man, this couldnt have come at a better time. My Weekender needed a new NATO for the spring and summer...Thank you C&B!

Leave a comment:

• CrownAndBuckle
    started a topic Crown & Buckle - Watch Straps

Crown & Buckle - Watch Straps

Hello group-

Since we have a small but loyal following that originated at Dappered, and we are avid Dappered readers ourselves, we decided to join in on the discussion forum. Our goal is to help out with watch related topics as we can.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss anything related to our straps, or watches in general.

Regards,

Thomas @ C&B
    Last edited by Shomas; July 6, 2015, 04:06 PM. Reason: At OP's request
Working...
X