Crown & Buckle - Watch Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Str8Ace View Post
    Teach me some history. I like to know the story behind what I wear. What is the story of the "NATO" watch strap? North Atlantic Treaty Organization?
    http://www.wristwatchreview.com/2007...-a-nato-strap/

Comment

and there is it.... thanks

Comment

Here is another nice write up about the NATO strap history: http://gearpatrol.com/2014/01/07/icon-nato-strap/

Comment

I decided to pull the trigger on the black C&B Flieger, 22mm to replace the NATO strap on my Traser. I was thinking about getting a pilot/flieger-style watch but felt that I would try out a leather band first before I committed to purchasing a watch as I have never worn a watch with a leather band. I hope to have a review of it shortly.

Regards,
          Vic
          "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life." - Jean-Luc Picard

Comment

Been seeing a good amount of the "dappered" 15% discount code being used. Thanks for the support guys!

Comment

We just updated the discount code, see the first post for the new one.

Comment

Hello, is the 'dapper2014' discount code not compatible with the new leather NATO straps?

Comment

Hello Luke. That's correct, the code excludes watches, collaboration straps, and American made straps.

Comment

Originally posted by CrownAndBuckle View Post
                    Hello Luke. That's correct, the code excludes watches, collaboration straps, and American made straps.
                    Gotcha, thanks for clarifying!

Comment

Is the "dappered2014" code not working today? Was looking to purchase a standard NATO or two.

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
                        Is the "dappered2014" code not working today? Was looking to purchase a standard NATO or two.
                        It's dapper2014

It should be working. We've got free shipping going this weekend too. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by CrownAndBuckle View Post
                          It's dapper2014

It should be working. We've got free shipping going this weekend too. Thanks!
                          Aha! Foiled by my fat fingers again. Thanks!

Comment

We are running a Black Friday -> Cyber Monday sale this weekend. 15% off American Made and collaborations, 25% off leather straps, and 35% off nylon NATO straps. Additionally, all tools, buckles, and "extras" are 15% off as well. The sale ends on Monday.

I hope all our American friends had a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend.

-Thomas

Comment

Man, this couldnt have come at a better time. My Weekender needed a new NATO for the spring and summer...Thank you C&B!
                              remo

Comment

Originally posted by djrizzz View Post
                                Man, this couldnt have come at a better time. My Weekender needed a new NATO for the spring and summer...Thank you C&B!
                                Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
                                X