X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockemags View Post
    devirkahan... which collar is that?
    Wide spread. I bought four with wide spread collars (one with classic spread).
    Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

Yeah, it's the spread.

Comment

Natty's Blow Out Sales is on

Natty's Blow Out Sales: For limited time Order custom made shirts for Upto 70% Off and buy any 3 or more shirts to get free shipping (US, Canada & UK Only). This offer is valid till 15th May 2013. Visit http://www.nattyshirts.com ad book your order today.

Comment

Originally posted by Natty View Post
          Natty's Blow Out Sales: For limited time Order custom made shirts for Upto 70% Off and buy any 3 or more shirts to get free shipping (US, Canada & UK Only). This offer is valid till 15th May 2013. Visit http://www.nattyshirts.com ad book your order today.
          Ahem.

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
          The mods are keeping an eye on this thread. Answering questions, etc. is fine, but advertising is not. If you are interested in advertising on the forums then please contact Joe and Paul for information. Thank you.

Comment

I came across this site (and its recommendation) about a month ago. I personally believe men have a much larger offer when it comes to nice dress shirts. Us, women, are very often stuck with pink, baby blue, white or - when in luck - pinstripe. I realize I can go the blouses route but I wear a suit daily and I like a properly tailored shirt as much as the next person. I decided to enter the realm of MTM shirts. I was in luck as well given I had stumbled upon them - through this thread - while they were having a spring sale. I ordered 6 shirts, in brightly coloured patterns (to my delight!).

I quickly received one (they had shipped one to me to make sure) and realized that the measurements I had given them were off. Way off. They were extremely patient with me, suggested I would measure an actual shirt that fit me well and it would be re-created accordingly. To my surprise, 5 business days later, I found another shirt on my desk - which fit perfectly. I was shipped 6 shirts (and wasn't charged for the practise one!) and can truly say I am a happy camper. From here on, I will wait for sales and I'll never buy a baby blue shirt again. It's refreshing to see a company stand behind their product and deliver the customer service I received from Natty Shirts.

If you are looking for pics - more than happy to supply!

Comment

Working...
            X