Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on ASOS?

I'm curious about quality/fit.

The prices are outstanding, and I like the look of their oxfords. But I have a larger frame, and the models, and sizing info, seem very "young adult".

Sizing is typically fairly slim and tails are usually cropped short. Quality is on par or slightly better than expected based on the price.

Comment

Bumping this thread to see if anyone had any more specific input...the prices are pretty ridiculously low....too good to be true?

Comment

I bought a pair of pants on the cheap and will comment more when they come in.

Comment

I have a pair of plimsolls from ASOS and like them. Seem to be holding up well, especially for under $20.

I can't comment on their clothes though, but given my experience with the shoes, they would comprable or better quality than other cheap makers (H&M, Zara, etc).
          Last edited by wsupjs; April 29, 2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Has anyone reviewed them?

Comment

I did buy a pair, but then sent it back as it did not fit. I don't think I would go with them

Comment

I bought my first pair of desert boots from ASOS for maybe 50 or 60 bucks. They had the perfect toe shape, lightweight with a crepe sole. They lasted quite a bit longer than I expected for the price. I have been searching for a similarly priced pair ever since.

I have not bought their clothing. Most of the ads seem almost garish, like Urban Outfitters wacky friend.

Comment

Working...
                X