The House of Bespoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The House of Bespoke

There's a groupon of an online tailoring firm called houseofbespoke.com, Never heard of them. I'd appreciate any information. The Yelp reviews are good, but I don't know how much I can trust them. Anyone with experience of this company? Anyone?

Originally posted by Kan Enas View Post
    There's a groupon of an online tailoring firm called houseofbespoke.com, Never heard of them. I'd appreciate any information. The Yelp reviews are good, but I don't know how much I can trust them. Anyone with experience of this company? Anyone?
    I had a negative experience with them. They do their shirts ok, but the suit was horrible. The fitting on the pants was ok, but the suit jacket was a disaster. Total loss on the jacket (I bought a Groupon deal from them back in August).

And the measurements I put in were identical to my other custom suits.

Comment

I[B] don't know much about bespoke, but should avoid jos a bank-unless you want to pay $17.99 for one pair of pima cotten socks[/B]

Comment

Has anyone got any new experience with them. I have a fast approaching function in family (Important One) so need a few shirts and jackets.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor View Post
          Has anyone got any new experience with them. I have a fast approaching function in family (Important One) so need a few shirts and jackets.
          I bought a suit through House of Bespoke using a Groupon I received as a gift. I was a bit skeptical of buying a suit without trying it on but the process was smooth and the suit fit very well. I took my measurements myself. I will use them again for my next suit.

Comment

Pics please Tim! Pictures say a thousand words

And I'm just going to flat out say it, with it being your first post, looks a bit odd that you're saying how great they are. Hopefully I'm wrong and welcome to Dappered
            Last edited by shad0w4life; June 17, 2013, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Yes sir pics would be a lot helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by cft1 View Post
                avoid jos a bank-unless you want to pay $17.99 for one pair of pima cotten socks
                I didn't think it was possible to buy one of anything there. Isn't everything buy one get six free there?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor View Post
                  Yes sir pics would be a lot helpful.
                  Pretty sure that was an account made by someone of their staff, created the same day it was posted and that was the last activity.

Comment

Working...
                  X