Brooks Brothers Pre/Post Christmas Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooks Brothers Pre/Post Christmas Sale

This topic may have been covered already but I'm a newbie and couldn't find. Today is the continuation of a week long sale at BB. Today is 30% off suits/blazers/trousers. It brings a Milano 1818 suit down to $700 range. I bought 2 of the Milano fit for around $400 during the Veterans Day Clearance- beautiful suit and fit me like a glove. I'm in the market for one (or two) more and wondering if now is the time to buy or to wait until after Christmas when I'm told they traditionally have a deeply discounted sale. Anyone have any insight about when to find them at their cheapest. Thanks so much - really enjoying this site.

Richard,
    I would think that if you were able to buy them on clearance for $400 they will be on sale for that price sometime in the future. I would wait if you can.

Comment

I too am waiting to see if they have the Christmas sale. History says it will happen. I am holding tight for the next month

Comment

I would say if there is a suit you know you want, buy it, because the after Christmas sale could have limited sizes, etc.

If you are just shopping for deals, wait.

Comment

anyone know if there are any sales coming up for BB? Thanks in advance
          eBay id-> Mr.k215

Comment

Originally posted by Kevbo View Post
            anyone know if there are any sales coming up for BB? Thanks in advance
            Corporate event is tomorrow (30% off full price items) if you have a corporate card. Friends & Family is usually within a few weeks of the corporate event and 25% off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian619 View Post
              Corporate event is tomorrow (30% off full price items) if you have a corporate card. Friends & Family is usually within a few weeks of the corporate event and 25% off.
              Thank you- unfortunately our company is 30 employees so we do not qualify for the corporate. The 25% will be nice though. Think ill have to pick up a few more non iron ESF shirts and probably a Milano solid navy suit. It is tough finding stuff when you are 5'5 125 pounds (runner/swimmer)- thanks for the info!
              eBay id-> Mr.k215

Comment

You can try signing up for a corporate thing here:
                http://lite.corporateperks.com/offer.../uSource/HPOP4

Can't vouch for whether it will work, but it seems legitimate.

Comment

From looking on the BB site- you need atleast 50 employees to get the corp. discount
                  eBay id-> Mr.k215

Comment

Did you bother clicking the link? It provides an organization ID and PIN for registering without your own company info. It might be worth investigating if you want that extra 5% off.

Comment

thanks for that link- I signed up and it seems that it worked! It says its only valid through 03/15 so i am unsure if that means it is only valid for one month and then my membership is over or when I get an actual card my temporary pass expires.
                      eBay id-> Mr.k215

Comment

Originally posted by Kevbo View Post
                        thanks for that link- I signed up and it seems that it worked! It says its only valid through 03/15 so i am unsure if that means it is only valid for one month and then my membership is over or when I get an actual card my temporary pass expires.
                        You may or may not have received your card already in the mail, but just in case 3/15 means the card expires in March 2015. The card only matters for in-store purchases now. Once you assign your corporate number with your online account, you never have to enter it again (until it expires).

Comment

awesome info- thanks, I did receive the card!
                          eBay id-> Mr.k215

Comment

Working...
                          X