Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LUXGENTLEMAN: Luxury Multi-Brand Sartorial Outlet at 50% OFF and more..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LUXGENTLEMAN: Luxury Multi-Brand Sartorial Outlet at 50% OFF and more..

From the very beginning my goal was to offer rare and high quality tailoring at an exceptional price. I am a great supporter of true tailoring, especially the Neapolitan one.

And I think Luxgentleman represents the true value of these elements together with a unique price offer.

I'm excited to start discussing this page about our offer, style or anything relevant.

We have the opportunity to offer our customers such a discounted price because we are born first as wholesalers and then as a retail store.
    The goods arrive directly from the official dealers of the companies in question.

In our online Outlet shop (www.luxgentleman.com/) you will find the biggest Neapolitan and Italian sartorial brands such as: Isaia, Boglioli, Lardini, Belvest, Ombrelli Mario Talarico, a.Testoni Bologna, Giorgio Armani 1 Linea, PT Torino, Tombolini , Carlos Santos ...

Our Customer Service and Detailed Information on EVERY product allow us to offer all our customers a unique online shopping experience.

In this thread, exclusively for the members of Dappered Threads, even if it is not our custom to make discounts on high quality products, an additional 15% discount on all items, except those in the Outlet section with coupon code: DP15
    LUXGENTLEMAN is the best e-commerce for men who appreciate classic style, craftsmanship and luxury materials at the best price ... Belvest, D'avenza, Kiton, Talarico
Working...
X