Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men's Cufflinks Feedback appreciated

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some feedback about men's cufflinks. Here's the link to the designs: https://pin.it/3NIetX2

I know that style is a matter of preference and to each his own, but I've found that cufflinks fall broadly into two categories: cheap and cheesy/basic or stylish and overpriced.

That said, I am interested to know if there is a business opportunity somewhere in the middle, stylish and reasonably priced.

I have some designs in mind and am curious to know do these designs appeal to you? Yes? No, Why or why not? And what designs would appeal to you?

Also, what do you consider a reasonable price for stainless steel, designed cufflinks.

Thanks for your help.
    Jun 13, 2020 - Explore Sovereign_Co's board "Cufflinks" on Pinterest.

This is just my opinion, but I don’t see cuff links at any price point as a profitable business idea. Maybe 30 years ago, but today it’s an extremely, extremely small percentage of the population that wear cuff links. I imagine most of the people that do wear them only own 1-2 pair and most likely got them as a gift or from an older relative who passed away.

Personally they aren’t something I’d ever buy for myself. I was actually gifted a pair of Tiffany & Co silver cuff links through my company (MSRP is about $400), and I have never taken them out of the box. Even if I wanted to wear them I would have to go out and buy a French cuff shirt, and buying a specific shirt just to be able to wear an accessory isn’t something that I find appealing.

Also, you might want to try a new link. The one in your post didn’t show me anything other than a Pinterest login page.

Comment

Thanks for your opinion; it's definitely appreciated. If you are interested in selling those Tiffany cufflinks, you have a potential buyer.

Comment

Those are some pretty cool designs! I have 1 or 2 french cuff shirts but I don't wear them very often. I only have a couple pairs of cufflinks (mostly gifted/inherited) but I wouldn't mind getting something like those as a gift.

Comment

charlielo Thanks for the feedback. What specifically do you like, if you don't mind me asking? What price point seems reasonable from your perspective?
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X