Done with Uniqlo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done with Uniqlo

And all it took for them to lose a steady customer was to refuse to honor online pricing in store.

Asshats.
    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
    And all it took for them to lose a steady customer was to refuse to honor online pricing in store.

Asshats.
    What? I've been looking for some new kind of accessory. Does Uniqlo carry Asshats? If you don't like them, can you recommend another place that sells good Asshats?
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post

Asshats.
      I get that in 2005 it was likely hard to honor an online price but in 2018 it should be standard. I have stopped shopping at a few places, mostly for electronics, because they would not honor an online price. Like, I am trying to buy this instore instead of having it shipped but you can't honor this price on your website? GTFOHWTMFBS

Comment

Redwing did that to me a few years back, but I still buy their stuff online. I don't know if that is still their policy, but I was a touch pissed at it. Not the employees fault though, it was company policy then, so I couldnt really get mad at anyone there.

Comment

I guess that, when companies routinely offer sales or promotions that are "online only!" or "in-store only!," I've sort of come to expect that there may be a discrepancy in terms of online versus in-store pricing. Not really a big deal in my mind.
          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
            I guess that, when companies routinely offer sales or promotions that are "online only!" or "in-store only!," I've sort of come to expect that there may be a discrepancy in terms of online versus in-store pricing. Not really a big deal in my mind.

and if advertised as such, i have no issue with it.

there was nothing on the website that i could find regarding it being online-only though.
            https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Working...
            X