No announcement yet.

Spier and Mackay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spier & Mackay are having an anniversary sale, so you can get an additional 10% off site-wide!

Comment

• Oooh! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Prices look the same to me, is there a promo code?

Comment

• Originally posted by andrew4h View Post
          Prices look the same to me, is there a promo code?
          Yup, front page of the website says to use code "BIRTHDAY" their codes are case sensitive by the way.

I snagged a 90/10 wool/cashmere sportcoat I had been eyeing for the fall. Was already listed at a discounted price, throw in the promo and it came out to $190ish usd. Picked out a couple of their new linen shirts as well.

Comment

• Awesome, thanks Rawfull!

Comment

• Been waiting a while for sale. Picked up two suits (medium grey + medium blue texture) and two shirts (sky twill + royal oxford white).

Comment

• Originally posted by mooseontheloose View Post
                Been waiting a while for sale. Picked up two suits (medium grey + medium blue texture) and two shirts (sky twill + royal oxford white).
                Nice! Hope to see you post it in the Recent Purchases or WAYWT threads! I picked up a couple basics. Navy & Med-Grey suit. If they hold a similar sale in the fall, I'll probably pick up a brown & charcoal suit since I think they did mention they were coming out with a couple for FW17 somewhere in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                  Yup, front page of the website says to use code "BIRTHDAY" their codes are case sensitive by the way.

I snagged a 90/10 wool/cashmere sportcoat I had been eyeing for the fall. Was already listed at a discounted price, throw in the promo and it came out to $190ish usd. Picked out a couple of their new linen shirts as well.
                  If you picked up the Blue Herringbone in a 40s, you just beat me to it . I should thank you! Please post pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                    If you picked up the Blue Herringbone in a 40s, you just beat me to it . I should thank you! Please post pics.
                    Nah, I wear a 36s and I have a similar blue herringbone from Gagliardi already so I went for the brown one. Think it was the last one too!

Comment

Nah, I wear a 36s and I have a similar blue herringbone from Gagliardi already so I went for the brown one. Think it was the last one too!
                      Congrats! I'm absolutely loving my brown one! I'll be wearing it for the first time tomorrow.

Comment

Another great choice. I had my eye on the brown earlier in the year but opted for the guncheck. Would still love to see pics when it comes in.

Comment

• Dang it, I forgot to get this done last night. Any chance you guys might extend it a day?

Comment

• Just got home from work to see my jacket arrived. Love it.
                            [MENTION=15630]Loafer28[/MENTION] I know you asked for pics so here's a quick and pretty meh bathroom selfie

Comment

Just got home from work to see my jacket arrived. Love it.
                              [MENTION=15630]Loafer28[/MENTION] I know you asked for pics so here's a quick and pretty meh bathroom selfie
                              [MENTION=15577]Rawfull[/MENTION]:

Great sport coat! Just to be clear, is it this one: http://www.spierandmackay.com/produc...re___slim_fit?

If so, it looks a lot darker in your photo than on their website. Closer to the shade of the brown gun check photos. I much prefer how dark it actually is to how light it looks on the website.

Comment

Just got home from work to see my jacket arrived. Love it.
                                Would you say that the color in your picture is accurate or is the website photo more accurate?

Comment

Working...
                                X