Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trousers
    replied
    I'll add to that. I placed an order for pants and 3 shirts on Dec 28. Was informed on Jan 8 (11 days later) that the pants were out of stock, but they would check their warehouse to see if there was still a pair. They also asked if there were any pants I would be interested in as a replacement. I replied to them and chose a pair of pants to replace the pair I had originally ordered if they couldn't find any pairs of the original. I received no follow up until I was notified on Jan 11 that my order had shipped. I received my order on Jan 16 with the 3 shirts and replacement pants.

This was Order # 100005663. I understand that it was Boxing Week so customer service was likely flooded, but quicker notification that the pants were out of stock could be reasonably expected and a follow up email saying the original pants couldn't be found would have been appreciated.

Bottom line though, I love the pants and shirts I received. The quality is excellent, especially considering the prices during boxing week. I'll continue to be a returning customer, despite some customer service issues.

Leave a comment:

• shad0w4life
    replied
    Just so you're aware, the shipping department needs some assistance, Order(100005866) I place on Jan 15th, was not updated until Jan 22nd where i was made aware some pants I had in the order weren't actually available, not sure why that took a week to let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Joe8706
    replied
    Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
    We have a few coming in the next week or so. I'd have to check the colours. But just check the new arrivals as well as our newsletter.

Chambray is in the works.
    Will do, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe8706 View Post
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] - do you have any new ocbds on the way? If so, colors/pattern/timing? Also, any chambray shirts on the way?
    We have a few coming in the next week or so. I'd have to check the colours. But just check the new arrivals as well as our newsletter.

Chambray is in the works.

Leave a comment:

• Joe8706
    replied
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] - do you have any new ocbds on the way? If so, colors/pattern/timing? Also, any chambray shirts on the way?

Leave a comment:

• emynd
    replied
    Originally posted by Birdman View Post
    I feel bad for missing out on this but now I have no money for it haha
    You didn't miss out on it. It's still going on until tonight I think with code BOXING18

Leave a comment:

• Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dougie09 View Post
    Hey [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I was in to the Mississauga showroom last night and saw a beautiful copper Harrington Jacket on the rack. There was only one and it didnt seem to have any tags, branding, or really markings of any kind. I tried it on and it fit well, but I dont know what size it was. Any info you can share? Specifically pricing and maybe colour variants? Thanks!
    That's a prototype. We're developing for next Spring. It would have been a Medium/40. No final pricing or colours decided yet.
    This jacket sounds really cool. Amped to see it.

Originally posted by batkins9 View Post
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I lurk on Style Forum, because a lot of previews are added there that aren't here. I have no desire to sign up there though. So if I can offer an opinion here on the cavalry twill that is not massively group think influenced, I would suggest belt loops, mid rise, flat front.

Most people don't want to look like they're wearing pants from 1953, but that seems to be the aesthetic over there. It's okay from time to time (I have two pair of the linen/cotton Sondrio pants from this summer and they are great), but I don't need ALL of my pants to be like that.
    I third this. I don't this SF represents the common consumer.

Originally posted by 77Pat View Post
    With the Boxing Day sale, finally gave in and ordered the green overcoat.
    I feel bad for missing out on this but now I have no money for it haha

Leave a comment:

• 77Pat
    replied
    With the Boxing Day sale, finally gave in and ordered the green overcoat.

Leave a comment:

• pmestrad
    replied
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I lurk on Style Forum, because a lot of previews are added there that aren't here. I have no desire to sign up there though. So if I can offer an opinion here on the cavalry twill that is not massively group think influenced, I would suggest belt loops, mid rise, flat front.

Most people don't want to look like they're wearing pants from 1953, but that seems to be the aesthetic over there. It's okay from time to time (I have two pair of the linen/cotton Sondrio pants from this summer and they are great), but I don't need ALL of my pants to be like that.
    I second this sentiment. I have the brown fresco suit and also have some suitsupply JORT suits that have side tabs, but all of my pants that I use for regular use at work and outside of work are standard rise, belt looped pants. Of course, Rick, you know what is selling well and what is not. Just an opinion.

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied

Great Feedback. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• batkins9
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dougie
    replied
    That's a prototype. We're developing for next Spring. It would have been a Medium/40. No final pricing or colours decided yet.
    Thanks for the quick reply!

Keep up the good work! It looked and felt amazing. Obviously really high quality construction. I'll look forward to seeing the real thing come Spring.

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by Dougie09 View Post
    Hey [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I was in to the Mississauga showroom last night and saw a beautiful copper Harrington Jacket on the rack. There was only one and it didnt seem to have any tags, branding, or really markings of any kind. I tried it on and it fit well, but I dont know what size it was. Any info you can share? Specifically pricing and maybe colour variants? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Dougie09
    replied

Leave a comment:

• batkins9
    replied
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] is the site down? I got an internal server error message when I tried to open the site just now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X