Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spier and Mackay

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
    Got it. That's John. I'll have him connect with you tomorrow when he's back in. I'll get this resolved for you ASAP.
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I received my order today and it only had two of the three shirts I ordered. It did include one of the shirts I was told was out of stock but it didn't have the substitute I requested for the other out of stock item. Is it still possible to make that substitution? If not, can I get a refund for the shirt I never received?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Geo View Post
      [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I received my order today and it only had two of the three shirts I ordered. It did include one of the shirts I was told was out of stock but it didn't have the substitute I requested for the other out of stock item. Is it still possible to make that substitution? If not, can I get a refund for the shirt I never received?
      Can you pm me the order# I'll look into it.

      Comment


      • [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] is the site down? I got an internal server error message when I tried to open the site just now.

        Comment


        • Hey [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I was in to the Mississauga showroom last night and saw a beautiful copper Harrington Jacket on the rack. There was only one and it didnt seem to have any tags, branding, or really markings of any kind. I tried it on and it fit well, but I dont know what size it was. Any info you can share? Specifically pricing and maybe colour variants? Thanks!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dougie09 View Post
            Hey [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I was in to the Mississauga showroom last night and saw a beautiful copper Harrington Jacket on the rack. There was only one and it didnt seem to have any tags, branding, or really markings of any kind. I tried it on and it fit well, but I dont know what size it was. Any info you can share? Specifically pricing and maybe colour variants? Thanks!
            That's a prototype. We're developing for next Spring. It would have been a Medium/40. No final pricing or colours decided yet.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
              That's a prototype. We're developing for next Spring. It would have been a Medium/40. No final pricing or colours decided yet.
              Thanks for the quick reply!

              Keep up the good work! It looked and felt amazing. Obviously really high quality construction. I'll look forward to seeing the real thing come Spring.

              Comment


              • [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I lurk on Style Forum, because a lot of previews are added there that aren't here. I have no desire to sign up there though. So if I can offer an opinion here on the cavalry twill that is not massively group think influenced, I would suggest belt loops, mid rise, flat front.

                Most people don't want to look like they're wearing pants from 1953, but that seems to be the aesthetic over there. It's okay from time to time (I have two pair of the linen/cotton Sondrio pants from this summer and they are great), but I don't need ALL of my pants to be like that.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by batkins9 View Post
                  [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I lurk on Style Forum, because a lot of previews are added there that aren't here. I have no desire to sign up there though. So if I can offer an opinion here on the cavalry twill that is not massively group think influenced, I would suggest belt loops, mid rise, flat front.

                  Most people don't want to look like they're wearing pants from 1953, but that seems to be the aesthetic over there. It's okay from time to time (I have two pair of the linen/cotton Sondrio pants from this summer and they are great), but I don't need ALL of my pants to be like that.
                  Great Feedback. Thank you.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by batkins9 View Post
                    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I lurk on Style Forum, because a lot of previews are added there that aren't here. I have no desire to sign up there though. So if I can offer an opinion here on the cavalry twill that is not massively group think influenced, I would suggest belt loops, mid rise, flat front.

                    Most people don't want to look like they're wearing pants from 1953, but that seems to be the aesthetic over there. It's okay from time to time (I have two pair of the linen/cotton Sondrio pants from this summer and they are great), but I don't need ALL of my pants to be like that.
                    I second this sentiment. I have the brown fresco suit and also have some suitsupply JORT suits that have side tabs, but all of my pants that I use for regular use at work and outside of work are standard rise, belt looped pants. Of course, Rick, you know what is selling well and what is not. Just an opinion.

                    Comment


                    • With the Boxing Day sale, finally gave in and ordered the green overcoat.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dougie09 View Post
                        Hey [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I was in to the Mississauga showroom last night and saw a beautiful copper Harrington Jacket on the rack. There was only one and it didnt seem to have any tags, branding, or really markings of any kind. I tried it on and it fit well, but I dont know what size it was. Any info you can share? Specifically pricing and maybe colour variants? Thanks!
                        Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                        That's a prototype. We're developing for next Spring. It would have been a Medium/40. No final pricing or colours decided yet.
                        This jacket sounds really cool. Amped to see it.

                        Originally posted by batkins9 View Post
                        [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I lurk on Style Forum, because a lot of previews are added there that aren't here. I have no desire to sign up there though. So if I can offer an opinion here on the cavalry twill that is not massively group think influenced, I would suggest belt loops, mid rise, flat front.

                        Most people don't want to look like they're wearing pants from 1953, but that seems to be the aesthetic over there. It's okay from time to time (I have two pair of the linen/cotton Sondrio pants from this summer and they are great), but I don't need ALL of my pants to be like that.
                        I third this. I don't this SF represents the common consumer.

                        Originally posted by 77Pat View Post
                        With the Boxing Day sale, finally gave in and ordered the green overcoat.
                        I feel bad for missing out on this but now I have no money for it haha

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Birdman View Post
                          I feel bad for missing out on this but now I have no money for it haha
                          You didn't miss out on it. It's still going on until tonight I think with code BOXING18

                          Comment


                          • [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] - do you have any new ocbds on the way? If so, colors/pattern/timing? Also, any chambray shirts on the way?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Joe8706 View Post
                              [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] - do you have any new ocbds on the way? If so, colors/pattern/timing? Also, any chambray shirts on the way?
                              We have a few coming in the next week or so. I'd have to check the colours. But just check the new arrivals as well as our newsletter.

                              Chambray is in the works.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                                We have a few coming in the next week or so. I'd have to check the colours. But just check the new arrivals as well as our newsletter.

                                Chambray is in the works.
                                Will do, thanks!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X