Spier and Mackay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    Said the original poster, who was not Rick but another forum member, wanted it closed. Was odd to me considering Combatant Gent is still there.
    That's really a shame. I wonder why he wanted it closed... Anyway, seeing as it wasn't Rick my concerns have been put at ease. Thanks, JBarwick.

Comment

Just curious as other retailers are starting to roll stuff out for the upcoming seasons. Anybody know when the spring and summer stuff should be showing up?

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
        Just curious as other retailers are starting to roll stuff out for the upcoming seasons. Anybody know when the spring and summer stuff should be showing up?
        I was told by S&M customer service a restock of sport coats would be coming mid-February. I recall reading somewhere that new suiting would be arriving around that time as well.

Comment

[MENTION=13237]Geo[/MENTION] Thanks for the info!

Comment

Hi Gents,

Sorry for my absence. I was alerted to this thread early on, then somehow it slipped my mind. I've been busy running around the world trying to get things in order for the coming season and starting developments for next fall.

I'll try to keep my eye on this a bit better.

Cheers,
            Rick

Comment

Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
              Hi Gents,

Sorry for my absence. I was alerted to this thread early on, then somehow it slipped my mind. I've been busy running around the world trying to get things in order for the coming season and starting developments for next fall.

I'll try to keep my eye on this a bit better.

Cheers,
              Rick
              No worries! Good to hear you're keeping busy! Thanks for the reply to my PM btw.

Comment

So I'm wondering you've got any matching slacks of the same color and material to go with the navy hopsack blazer on your website?

Here's what I'm after: I'd like a navy or dark blue jacket with patch pockets that I can either wear like a sport coat (not flap pockets making it looked like an orphaned suit jacket), or I could pair it with its matching trousers to wear as a less formal suit (for example something like Suitsupply's blue or navy Havana suits). I guess you could say I'm looking for the equivalent of a Spier & Mackay version of Suisupply's blue or navy Havana suit.

Anything along those lines in stock or to be made available with the new season's releases?

Comment

Originally posted by BestCoast View Post
                  So I'm wondering you've got any matching slacks of the same color and material to go with the navy hopsack blazer on your website?

Here's what I'm after: I'd like a navy or dark blue jacket with patch pockets that I can either wear like a sport coat (not flap pockets making it looked like an orphaned suit jacket), or I could pair it with its matching trousers to wear as a less formal suit (for example something like Suitsupply's blue or navy Havana suits). I guess you could say I'm looking for the equivalent of a Spier & Mackay version of Suisupply's blue or navy Havana suit.

Anything along those lines in stock or to be made available with the new season's releases?
                  Coming in the new stock in a couple of weeks. New Hopsack Jacket as a separate and the same fabric will be offered in trousers as separates. Same fabric, same lot, so the match is identical. You can make a suit.

Currently, the jackets available, don't have matching trousers available.

Comment

Coming in the new stock in a couple of weeks. New Hopsack Jacket as a separate and the same fabric will be offered in trousers as separates. Same fabric, same lot, so the match is identical. You can make a suit.

Fantastic news and thanks for the quick reply. Will check back in a couple of weeks to place an order for both!

Comment

I like the sound of this. Would any of those new hopsack jackets, by chance, be available in navy with 2 buttons and in short sizes?

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                        I like the sound of this. Would any of those new hopsack jackets, by chance, be available in navy with 2 buttons and in short sizes?
                        Yes and Yes.

Comment

Yes and Yes.
                          You just made my day. The end of February can't come soon enough.

Comment

Gentleman, we just posted up our new Guabello cloth OTR suits.

http://www.spierandmackay.com/search...htext=guabello

Comment

Gentleman, we just posted up our new Guabello cloth OTR suits.

http://www.spierandmackay.com/search...htext=guabello
                              [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] Those look amazing! Will you be offering a charcoal variant in the near future?

Comment

Originally posted by iviustang50h View Post
                                [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] Those look amazing! Will you be offering a charcoal variant in the near future?
                                It's already planned for fall. Charcoal, though is a core colour, it skews more toward fall/winter for us. It has a tentative release for August.

Comment

Working...
                                X