Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
    The Refine on your website is broken, it keeps showing out of stock items
    Yup still an issue and if possible having the filter option between contemporary and slim is appreciated in the dress trousers.

Comment

Spier and Mackay

[MENTION=13934]hockeysc23[/MENTION]
      There is more info available over on the styleforum thread about it but the tldr version is that they are working on it. I imagine that once all the F/W drops are done fixes to the website will be coming as the new MTO program launches.

Comment

No Canadian Black Friday codes or anything I need new pants!

Comment

Just this past week they dropped some of their F/W catalog with still more of it on the way so I wouldn't go expecting any discounts. The sales they run are usually end of season to clear out inventory plus one around Nov/Dec for holiday shopping.

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] Please tell me you're releasing a matching jacket to those Bottoli Burgundy Donegal trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
              [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] Please tell me you're releasing a matching jacket to those Bottoli Burgundy Donegal trousers.
              Unlikely. Rick has been pretty good about keeping people in the loop about fall releases over on styleforum. All that's really left at this point are some flannel chalk stripe suits I believe.

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] Is there going to be a shirt restock anytime soon? I'm in desperate need of dress shirts and I'd love to give your extra slim fit a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                  [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] Is there going to be a shirt restock anytime soon? I'm in desperate need of dress shirts and I'd love to give your extra slim fit a try.
                  Seriously, it’s hard to even tell what’s in stock in extra slim fit

Comment

ESF on the way. Hopefully more should be recieving a bunch in November.

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] Is there any chance that future seasons could include a few more sportcoats with welted pockets? I know you shifted to patch pockets because of customer demand, but I cannot be the only one who prefers welted pockets on a sportcoat and was much happier before the transition.

Comment

Is the only difference between the Slim and Contemporary fit sport coats a little bit in length and through the waist? According to the website the chest and shoulder measurements are identical. Wondering if anyone else has experience with both.
                        Last edited by mah; November 1, 2018, 12:51 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by mah View Post
                          Is the only difference between the Slim and Contemporary fit sport coats a little bit in length and through the waist? According to the website the chest and shoulder measurements are identical. Wondering if anyone else has experience with both.
                          I can't help but think you are reading the size charts incorrectly. There is NO difference in length between contemporary and slim. Shoulder measurements are the same but waist, chest, sleeve width (around the biceps) and the armhole are all slightly larger on a contemporary vs a slim.

When you're looking at the size chart are you sure you are toggling (at the top of the charts) between contemporary and slim?

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                            I can't help but think you are reading the size charts incorrectly. There is NO difference in length between contemporary and slim. Shoulder measurements are the same but waist, chest, sleeve width (around the biceps) and the armhole are all slightly larger on a contemporary vs a slim.

When you're looking at the size chart are you sure you are toggling (at the top of the charts) between contemporary and slim?
                            Yes, which was why I was confused in the first place. I assumed the chest/shoulders would different. According to their chart, the chest on a size 42 is 44.9 in slim and contemporary, and shoulder is 18.5 on both. However, length is listed as 30.1 for the slim and 30.3 for the contemporary. I e-mailed them but have not received a response. https://www.spierandmackay.com/size-guide

Comment

Originally posted by mah View Post
                              Yes, which was why I was confused in the first place. I assumed the chest/shoulders would different. According to their chart, the chest on a size 42 is 44.9 in slim and contemporary, and shoulder is 18.5 on both. However, length is listed as 30.1 for the slim and 30.3 for the contemporary. I e-mailed them but have not received a response. https://www.spierandmackay.com/size-guide
                              That's not correct. What Item are you looking at. Can you link it. Thanks.

Comment

**EDIT**

Looks like S&M beat me to it!

Comment

Working...
                                X