Spier and Mackay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smoothy View Post
    Do any of you gents wear 38L in Suitsupply and also wear Spier & Mackay? There are some sweet blazers at S&M but I have not purchased them due to the size offerings. I wanted to see if any of you found a size at S&M that worked for you.
    I do not wear a 38L, but my SuitSupply size (40R) is consistent with my S&M size in the contemporary fit (compared to the Lazio/Havana/La Spalla, with a bit less wait suppression).

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] your inbox is full!
      Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
      Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
      --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
        [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] your inbox is full!
        What else is new. Lol. Cleared!

Comment

7 Sportcoats were just added for pre-order:

https://www.spierandmackay.com/shop/...-arrivals.html

Comment

The Refine on your website is broken, it keeps showing out of stock items

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] do the new corduroy sport coats have a contrasting collar or is that a weird photo thing on my browser?
              Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
              Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
              --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
                [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] do the new corduroy sport coats have a contrasting collar or is that a weird photo thing on my browser?
                No. It's the pic. The cord pile runs in one direction. The pic and the lighting amplified the difference. Irl it's not very noticeable.

Comment

Oooooh please let their be separate matching trousers to go with the corduroy sports coats. I've been dying to find a cord suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post
                    Oooooh please let their be separate matching trousers to go with the corduroy sports coats. I've been dying to find a cord suit.

A while ago Rick mentioned that there would be matching trousers as well. So far no word yet on when those are dropping but I would assume they are in the very near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                      A while ago Rick mentioned that there would be matching trousers as well. So far no word yet on when those are dropping but I would assume they are in the very near future.
                      Either tomorrow or early next week. Depends on how quickly we get the pics back from the photographer.

Comment

Any recommendations on sweatshirt sizing? If I take a L for the merino sweaters, am I safe doing the same for the sweatshirts?
                        “There are moments, Jeeves, when one asks oneself, 'Do trousers matter?'"
                        "The mood will pass, sir.”

Comment

Originally posted by Sideswipe View Post
                          Any recommendations on sweatshirt sizing? If I take a L for the merino sweaters, am I safe doing the same for the sweatshirts?
                          Yes. They are designed around the same body.

Comment

Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                            Yes. They are designed around the same body.
                            Thank you!
                            “There are moments, Jeeves, when one asks oneself, 'Do trousers matter?'"
                            "The mood will pass, sir.”

Comment

Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post

Those went up yesterday. Selling like fire.

Comment

Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                                Those went up yesterday. Selling like fire.
                                Looking at the combos and can I just say- got-damn those look great. Really making it hard to want to pay my tuition payment this month guys. Stahp it.

Comment

Working...
                                X