• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3 of our Flash Sale:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkp_vFNn...ource=ig_embed

Comment

Independence Day Sale is Live:

15% Off All Regular Priced Suits, Sportcoats and Trousers. Use Code: JULY4TH

Dress Shirts: Save $20/shirt when you buy 4 or more. Discount applied in Cart.

https://mailchi.mp/spierandmackay.com/independence2?e=[UNIQID]

Comment

Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
        Independence Day Sale is Live:

15% Off All Regular Priced Suits, Sportcoats and Trousers. Use Code: JULY4TH

Dress Shirts: Save $20/shirt when you buy 4 or more. Discount applied in Cart.

https://mailchi.mp/spierandmackay.com/independence2?e=[UNIQID]
        Nice! Are are you guys done with the flash sales for the season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BestCoast View Post
          Nice! Are are you guys done with the flash sales for the season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Not totally, but this is more of a blanket sale to cover off the categories. We'll run a few more flash sales later to clear out what's left.

Comment

So, I was complaining that S and M didn't carry the linen pants in a 28 waist, but I ordered them in a 30 anyway just in case they fit. With some surgery from my tailor, they fit! I definitely want more! Now I see they are out of stock in 30 waist in many colors. I am guessing there won't be a restock until next year, these being linen and all that? Tell me I am wrong.

This was my first time dealing with S and M. Great pants and a great price.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
              So, I was complaining that S and M didn't carry the linen pants in a 28 waist, but I ordered them in a 30 anyway just in case they fit. With some surgery from my tailor, they fit! I definitely want more! Now I see they are out of stock in 30 waist in many colors. I am guessing there won't be a restock until next year, these being linen and all that? Tell me I am wrong.

This was my first time dealing with S and M. Great pants and a great price.
              The current "JULY4TH" code they are running as well as their recent flash sales has been a means to clear out inventory and ramp up for F/W pieces in a couple months. As far as I know there will not be a major restock of the pants. That being said there's always the chance of some restocks w/ returned merchandise so if you're dead set on anything I would just check back periodically on the off chance something got sent back to them.

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION], is there any room to let out the thighs in your suit trousers? I ordered a pair of 40R suits and the jackets fit perfectly, but the trousers are just a hair tighter in the thighs than I would like. It looks like there is a small amount of fabric on either side of the seam on the legs, but I have no idea if that is enough to allow letting them out.

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk_esq View Post
                  [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION], is there any room to let out the thighs in your suit trousers? I ordered a pair of 40R suits and the jackets fit perfectly, but the trousers are just a hair tighter in the thighs than I would like. It looks like there is a small amount of fabric on either side of the seam on the legs, but I have no idea if that is enough to allow letting them out.
                  You can get about a 1/4" on each side, giving you 1/2" of extra room in the thigh. Our in house tailor has done this successfully many times. Did you order a slim or contemporary suit?

Comment

Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                    You can get about a 1/4" on each side, giving you 1/2" of extra room in the thigh. Our in house tailor has done this successfully many times. Did you order a slim or contemporary suit?
                    Thanks for the quick response! I got the contemporary suit and 1/2" extra should be perfect. I'll see what my tailor can do.

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] just wondering if you guys were planning on any flannel wools for your F/W collection this year? If so, can you provide any weights?

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] had a question about the Massdrop oxfords. I returned from vacation and mine had arrived. In the listing, the size small is said to have a 40 inch chest, mine measures out at 38 inches. I've reached out to Massdrop to see what they say, but wanted to check with you to see what the deal is. Did Massdrop list the size incorrectly?

Thanks.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                        Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                        --Jason Isbell

Comment

For those of you that live in Toronto and the GTA,

We've started our annual warehouse sale today. Runs to the 19th. Lots of great deals to be had!

https://mailchi.mp/spierandmackay.co...on1-1340281?e=[UNIQID]

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION]

About a week and a half or so, I ordered this shirt with a couple of the uni stripe oxfords: https://www.spierandmackay.com/brown...all-16328.html

Earlier this week, I got an OOS email about one of the uni stripes (no big deal, I swapped it for a different color/size). After that, I hadn't heard anything for a few days. John sent me an email earlier today about my order. We got the OOS shirt trade off situation resolved he and mentioned that there was a problem with the brown and navy tattersall shirt that I linked above. He said that they were labelled incorrectly or something and that the brown and navy wasn't available. John was very helpful and accommodating, so that's not an issue, I guess I'm just confused by the situation. Did you not get any navy and brown tattersall shirts because they were mislabeled, did you get some and run out in the size that I ordered (it still shows as in stock on the website), or did something else mess up my order? Also, if the navy/brown shirts weren't delivered to you guys, shouldn't it be taken down from the website? sorry if any of this is confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by batkins9 View Post
                              [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION]

About a week and a half or so, I ordered this shirt with a couple of the uni stripe oxfords: https://www.spierandmackay.com/brown...all-16328.html

Earlier this week, I got an OOS email about one of the uni stripes (no big deal, I swapped it for a different color/size). After that, I hadn't heard anything for a few days. John sent me an email earlier today about my order. We got the OOS shirt trade off situation resolved he and mentioned that there was a problem with the brown and navy tattersall shirt that I linked above. He said that they were labelled incorrectly or something and that the brown and navy wasn't available. John was very helpful and accommodating, so that's not an issue, I guess I'm just confused by the situation. Did you not get any navy and brown tattersall shirts because they were mislabeled, did you get some and run out in the size that I ordered (it still shows as in stock on the website), or did something else mess up my order? Also, if the navy/brown shirts weren't delivered to you guys, shouldn't it be taken down from the website? sorry if any of this is confusing.
                              Can you shoot me a PM with the order# so I can investigate.

Comment

Do any of you gents wear 38L in Suitsupply and also wear Spier & Mackay? There are some sweet blazers at S&M but I have not purchased them due to the size offerings. I wanted to see if any of you found a size at S&M that worked for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X