X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sideswipe
    replied
    Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
    Same fit, same pattern block. All we did is switch up the fabrics. The Guabello fabrics are incredible. Very smooth and comfortable.
    Thanks Rick! Just ordered the light gray, can't wait to see them.

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by Sideswipe View Post
    Rick or anyone that's ordered the Guabello trousers, do they fit the same as the standard trousers, or would I want to size up/size down?
    Same fit, same pattern block. All we did is switch up the fabrics. The Guabello fabrics are incredible. Very smooth and comfortable.

Leave a comment:

• Sideswipe
    replied
    Rick or anyone that's ordered the Guabello trousers, do they fit the same as the standard trousers, or would I want to size up/size down?

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Hi Geo,

This is more than frustrating to hear. Let me look into this and get back to you.

Rick

Leave a comment:

• Geo
    replied
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION]

Hi Rick - I received the wrong size suit with my order. I sent an email yesterday and haven't received a response. I've placed four orders with S&M and three of them have had issues. I am extremely frustrated and losing faith in your company. Can you please have someone respond to me regarding order 27292? For reference, you can review the history of order 26525 to see why this latest mistake is so troublesome. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X