Spier and Mackay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    Minnis Tobacco Fresco jacket...glad I preordered this! Hope it fits!

Saw that on SF yesterday. Really wish I had jumped on the pre-order, just didn't have the funds at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
      Saw that on SF yesterday. Really wish I had jumped on the pre-order, just didn't have the funds at the time
      I ordered it when I worked at a company where we had to wear ties everyday. Now I work in a more casual environment. If I can pull it off with denim, I will keep it if it fits, otherwise it goes back and I will be sad.

Comment

I ordered it when I worked at a company where we had to wear ties everyday. Now I work in a more casual environment. If I can pull it off with denim, I will keep it if it fits, otherwise it goes back and I will be sad.
        why not keep for off-duty wear?
        https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
          why not keep for off-duty wear?
          I have a host of other jackets I hardly wear. Though an argument could be made I unload some of those ones I just don't care about and keep this one. Like I have a couple SuitSupply items that aren't quite right and the sunk cost fallacy is strong.

Comment

Minnis Tobacco Fresco jacket...glad I preordered this! Hope it fits!

Do you have a mannequin in your office?!?!?!?!?
            Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
            Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
            --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
              This was a pic S&M posted in their SF thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
                We have a mannequin in our office! lol

Comment

Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                  We have a mannequin in our office! lol
                  [MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION]: That brown fresco sport coat looks great! Love it. Now that I returned the SuitSupply brown sport coat, I'm looking at this one instead. Prefer both the color and the fabric to SuitSupply's (which was a bit tweedy and not quite such a rich brown, more a dark taupe with some grey in it). And the price goes without saying. Plus SuitSupply's ended up not fitting, as I mentioned. I might have to go M2M, but I'll give Spier a try first.

But is it sold out already? I haven't seen it available online at all. [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION]: can you shed any light?

Comment

[MENTION=13548]srlclark[/MENTION] It was a pre-order they ran a little while ago. When the pre-order period was over they were taken off the site during the production wait. As far as I know S&M hasn't even received them yet (I think the ETA was in the next few weeks) and then they will ship them out. Once stock comes in I believe they will go back up online.

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] will you be doing another run of the copper silk suits?

Comment

Originally posted by HankScorpio View Post
                        [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] will you be doing another run of the copper silk suits?
                        Unfortunately not. That was from last season.

Comment

Gents, new cutaway & button down polos are up for pre-orders. Set to ship Monday. Quantities are limited on the first delivery. We have a restock scheduled for early May if you miss you now, so no need to panic!

https://www.spierandmackay.com/shop/...rts-polos.html

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] Been waiting for the new polos for some time now! Ordered a few cutaway collars and one button down to try out.

Not trying to ruin anyone's day but either I misread what the bundle pricing discount is or it is being applied incorrectly to your totals in cart. 4 Polos cost me $60 coming out to $15 a shirt instead of what I assumed would be $100 at $25 a shirt. Just thought you should know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                              [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] Been waiting for the new polos for some time now! Ordered a few cutaway collars and one button down to try out.

Not trying to ruin anyone's day but either I misread what the bundle pricing discount is or it is being applied incorrectly to your totals in cart. 4 Polos cost me $60 coming out to $15 a shirt instead of what I assumed would be $100 at $25 a shirt. Just thought you should know.
                              Thanks for letting us know. I'll have the team look into that. Cheers! You have to love the honesty of this community!

Edit: Fixed.
                              Last edited by SpierMackay; April 10, 2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] any chance of you rolling out a black tuxedo option in the near future?

Comment

Working...
                                X