Spier and Mackay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
    Yeah, I misread the pre-order listing. They've done pre-order discounts before and just assumed it was business as usual. Oh well. ┬»\_(ツ)_/┬»
    Also worth noting, there is only enough fabric to make something like 50 blue SCs and 75 brown ones. Seems like so little so don't wait too long!

Comment

• Outerwear 25% off with GETOUT25 ...tempting

Comment

• I broke down and ordered a brown suit. Waited for awhile on the right shade, material, cut, and this one pretty much does it for me. I probably would have slightly preferred linen, but the fresco is a close second choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha King View Post
          I broke down and ordered a brown suit. Waited for awhile on the right shade, material, cut, and this one pretty much does it for me. I probably would have slightly preferred linen, but the fresco is a close second choice.
          Nice! I am anxious waiting to see if my size will get made, 40L, otherwise I will go with 40R. Worried about the buttoning point on the 40R.

Comment

• Yeah, I pre ordered a 42L. If they don't make it I'll have to pass. I'm not that tall, but I have long arms and a long torso, so a R looks off.

Comment

• Are any of the trousers by S&M say a single pleat bushed flannel? I've seen a couple of light brown pairs that look really tempting but I'm really trying to find a single pleat pair of pants that I love and wasn't sure if all trouser were just good ol' flat front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good afternoon [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] ,

I placed an order for Cyber Monday and have had stock issues with the items I have chosen. I'm 2 weeks out and still haven't received shipping confirmation and have been waiting 3 days for a reply to our last email. Is this normal or expected to subside? I am worrying about the delay.
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by wpaulkelley View Post
                  Good afternoon [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] ,

I placed an order for Cyber Monday and have had stock issues with the items I have chosen. I'm 2 weeks out and still haven't received shipping confirmation and have been waiting 3 days for a reply to our last email. Is this normal or expected to subside? I am worrying about the delay.
                  Please DM me the Order#

Comment

• Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post
                    Are any of the trousers by S&M say a single pleat bushed flannel? I've seen a couple of light brown pairs that look really tempting but I'm really trying to find a single pleat pair of pants that I love and wasn't sure if all trouser were just good ol' flat front.

No pleats currently. Seems to be debate if the Fresco brown OTR will have a single pleat or not. Otherwise you have to MTM or try another company.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                      No pleats currently. Seems to be debate if the Fresco brown OTR will have a single pleat or not. Otherwise you have to MTM or try another company.
                      I figured, but I can hope. I absolutely love the Alfred trouser from Berg&Berg but was reticent on spending 2 bills on just trousers. Oh well. Still love S&M.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                        Please DM me the Order#
                        Thank you [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] for your help, A+
                        Using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by wpaulkelley View Post
                          Thank you [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] for your help, A+
                          You're very welcome and thank you for your patience.

Comment

• Good Morning Gents.

Boxing Day Sale is Live.

25% Off Store Wide. Includes Sale and Bundles. Use Code: BOXING17

Comment

• Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                              Good Morning Gents.

Boxing Day Sale is Live.

25% Off Store Wide. Includes Sale and Bundles. Use Code: BOXING17
                              Asking here instead, since on SF my first and maybe only post ever got swallowed up by a bunch of incessant debating over the commercial viability of bold suiting.

Thinking about ordering some more custom shirts, and I've got my measurements nailed down pretty well. For the linen fabrics, do you recommend going a little more generous on the measurements? In other words, do they run snugger or shrink?

Comment

• Originally posted by lax101 View Post
                                Asking here instead, since on SF my first and maybe only post ever got swallowed up by a bunch of incessant debating over the commercial viability of bold suiting.

Thinking about ordering some more custom shirts, and I've got my measurements nailed down pretty well. For the linen fabrics, do you recommend going a little more generous on the measurements? In other words, do they run snugger or shrink?
                                Just add maybe 1/4 or 3/8" extra to the sleeves and body length. If you wear a tie and do up the top button, add 1/4" extra at the collar.

Comment

Working...
                                X