• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rawfull
    replied
    Spier and Mackay

Originally posted by WildBlue View Post
    Do you have any ETA on when shipping to Europe will be possible? Itching to pull the trigger on your OCBDs, but having 80ish USD forwarding cost with external companies from the US is too steep.
    If I remember correctly if you do your checkout through paypal there is a way to work with CS to make it happen? I can try and dig through older posts to find it again.

*EDIT* Nevermind. I was mis-remembering the PayPal service they were talking about. It was in regards to using PayPal for free returns to S&M. Apparently PayPal will return up to 12 purchases you make per year for free, with some exceptions.
    Last edited by Rawfull; December 30, 2017, 09:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WildBlue
    replied
    Do you have any ETA on when shipping to Europe will be possible? Itching to pull the trigger on your OCBDs, but having 80ish USD forwarding cost with external companies from the US is too steep.

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by lax101 View Post
    Asking here instead, since on SF my first and maybe only post ever got swallowed up by a bunch of incessant debating over the commercial viability of bold suiting.

Thinking about ordering some more custom shirts, and I've got my measurements nailed down pretty well. For the linen fabrics, do you recommend going a little more generous on the measurements? In other words, do they run snugger or shrink?
    Just add maybe 1/4 or 3/8" extra to the sleeves and body length. If you wear a tie and do up the top button, add 1/4" extra at the collar.

Leave a comment:

• lax101
    replied
    Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
    Good Morning Gents.

Boxing Day Sale is Live.

25% Off Store Wide. Includes Sale and Bundles. Use Code: BOXING17
    Asking here instead, since on SF my first and maybe only post ever got swallowed up by a bunch of incessant debating over the commercial viability of bold suiting.

Thinking about ordering some more custom shirts, and I've got my measurements nailed down pretty well. For the linen fabrics, do you recommend going a little more generous on the measurements? In other words, do they run snugger or shrink?

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Good Morning Gents.

Boxing Day Sale is Live.

25% Off Store Wide. Includes Sale and Bundles. Use Code: BOXING17

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by wpaulkelley View Post
    Thank you [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] for your help, A+
    You're very welcome and thank you for your patience.

Leave a comment:

• wpaulkelley
    replied
    Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
    Please DM me the Order#
    Thank you [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] for your help, A+

Leave a comment:

• Useknifeonly
    replied
    Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    No pleats currently. Seems to be debate if the Fresco brown OTR will have a single pleat or not. Otherwise you have to MTM or try another company.
    I figured, but I can hope. I absolutely love the Alfred trouser from Berg&Berg but was reticent on spending 2 bills on just trousers. Oh well. Still love S&M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post
    Are any of the trousers by S&M say a single pleat bushed flannel? I've seen a couple of light brown pairs that look really tempting but I'm really trying to find a single pleat pair of pants that I love and wasn't sure if all trouser were just good ol' flat front.

No pleats currently. Seems to be debate if the Fresco brown OTR will have a single pleat or not. Otherwise you have to MTM or try another company.

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by wpaulkelley View Post
    Good afternoon [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] ,

I placed an order for Cyber Monday and have had stock issues with the items I have chosen. I'm 2 weeks out and still haven't received shipping confirmation and have been waiting 3 days for a reply to our last email. Is this normal or expected to subside? I am worrying about the delay.
    Please DM me the Order#

Leave a comment:

• wpaulkelley
    replied
    Good afternoon [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] ,

I placed an order for Cyber Monday and have had stock issues with the items I have chosen. I'm 2 weeks out and still haven't received shipping confirmation and have been waiting 3 days for a reply to our last email. Is this normal or expected to subside? I am worrying about the delay.

Leave a comment:

• Useknifeonly
    replied
    Are any of the trousers by S&M say a single pleat bushed flannel? I've seen a couple of light brown pairs that look really tempting but I'm really trying to find a single pleat pair of pants that I love and wasn't sure if all trouser were just good ol' flat front.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha King
    replied
    Yeah, I pre ordered a 42L. If they don't make it I'll have to pass. I'm not that tall, but I have long arms and a long torso, so a R looks off.

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpha King View Post
    I broke down and ordered a brown suit. Waited for awhile on the right shade, material, cut, and this one pretty much does it for me. I probably would have slightly preferred linen, but the fresco is a close second choice.
    Nice! I am anxious waiting to see if my size will get made, 40L, otherwise I will go with 40R. Worried about the buttoning point on the 40R.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha King
    replied
    I broke down and ordered a brown suit. Waited for awhile on the right shade, material, cut, and this one pretty much does it for me. I probably would have slightly preferred linen, but the fresco is a close second choice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X