No announcement yet.

Spier and Mackay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&M, any chance the charcoal sharkskin contemporary is going to have 40s? I was planning to pull the trigger with the BF sale, but you seem to be out…

Comment

• Originally posted by napaxton View Post
      S&M, any chance the charcoal sharkskin contemporary is going to have 40s? I was planning to pull the trigger with the BF sale, but you seem to be out…
      We're done for new stocks for the season in terms of suits/jackets/trousers. Next replenishment will be in January.

Comment

• Gent, last change at the BF/CM deal. 20% Off site wide with code CM2017. Ends Tomorrow.

Comment

• [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] Could you please tell me if the contemporary fit trousers can be let out any in the thigh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Charles View Post
            [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] Could you please tell me if the contemporary fit trousers can be let out any in the thigh?
            You have about 1/2" - 3/4" to let out.

Comment

• Picked up two new suits with the 20% off code.

Gonna return the pea coat I ordered. It's a good deal at the $159 price or whatever I paid, but I think the style is just more dressy/tailored than I was looking for. Loooove the ties I got in my last order, though. This burgundy floral tie is the perfect red tie for someone who generally dislikes red ties.
              Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                You have about 1/2" - 3/4" to let out.
                Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

• Picked up the VBC Navy and the Abraham Moon Brown Donegal Sportsjackets along with a navy tweed trouser. Got the bundle price for the jackets + 20% off.

Comment

• Rick,

What are your thoughts on top coat sizing for the Melton top coat? I got one in 44R (I wear 42R contemporary in your suits) and fitting anything more then a sweater seems impossible in this coat given the narrowness of the shoulder/arm holes. The quality of the coat is great, and I intend to keep it for more business causal use given the depth of the Chicago winter approaching, but the fit has definitely changed its intended use for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Snagged two pair of trousers on Cyber Monday; Marine Blue and Charcoal Check, both in contemporary fit. My first foray into SM and excited to see the result.
                      Using Tapatalk

Comment

• Don't sleep on this. Posted by S&M on SF:

Ok guys the Fresco Pre-Order is up:

https://www.spierandmackay.com/catal...sult/?q=fresco

The image of the tobacco fresco is photoshopped, so the colour is not accurate. There is an image of the swatch when you click into the product itself which is correct. But if you google "minnis tobacco fresco" you can see many examples of this actual cloth.

As mentioned this will be in our updated Neapolitan Cut.

We only have limited fabric. We need a min 3 pcs/size to run the size, so odd sizes like a 34 slim-short may not get made if we don't meet that minimum. The pre-order will be open until Saturday Night or until we meet the max units. I have to submit the order by Sunday.

Delivery is expected in March 2018, pending no production delays.

If you want the matching trouser, send an email to [email protected] with your order# and trouser size/fit. This is only available for the tobacco. Trouser will be $198 CAD/$158 USD. From the survey, it looks like it will be side tabs/single pleat with extended waistband. You will be billed for the trouser in full at the time of shipping. Trousers are the same deal. We need a min. 3 pcs/size to run that size.

Comment

• I've been waiting for that tobacco minnis fresco for so long. I just can't decide if I want to go for the matching trousers or not. $200 for the jacket is a crazy good deal though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                            I've been waiting for that tobacco minnis fresco for so long. I just can't decide if I want to go for the matching trousers or not. $200 for the jacket is a crazy good deal though!
                            I think that's just the deposit? It might be double that for the full price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                              I've been waiting for that tobacco minnis fresco for so long. I just can't decide if I want to go for the matching trousers or not. $200 for the jacket is a crazy good deal though!
                              As [MENTION=15997]SWong37[/MENTION] noted that is the deposit:
                              This is a desposit for the Minnis Fresco Neapolitan Sportcoat. Total price is $498 CAD. The balance payment will be requested before shipping.

Comment

• Yeah, I misread the pre-order listing. They've done pre-order discounts before and just assumed it was business as usual. Oh well. ┬»\_(ツ)_/┬»

Comment

Working...
                                X