Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Running a pretty crazy deal on Regular price trousers. 50% Off. Use code: PANTS50

Ends Sunday.

https://www.spierandmackay.com/shop/.../trousers.html

Leave a comment:

• Rawfull
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Got an email this morning from Spier & Mackay announcing dress shirts with multiple sleeve length options. I'd also like to know when those extra slim shirts will be available.
    On SF I believe Rick mentioned that the Extra Slim Fits should start going up with the S/S collection. So hopefully that isn't too far off.

Leave a comment:

• Geo
    replied
    Got an email this morning from Spier & Mackay announcing dress shirts with multiple sleeve length options. I'd also like to know when those extra slim shirts will be available.

Leave a comment:

• SWong37
    replied
    Sent an email, but didn’t get a response. What’s the deal on the extra slim fit shirts that recently popped up on the size chart? When will those roll out and will most shirts be offered in that size?

Leave a comment:

• Rhodantus
    replied
    How is the length of the topcoat measured? I didn't see an explanation of it in the "how to measure" section. Is it measured from the front, starting from the highest point of the shoulder ? Or is it measured from the back, starting from the bottom (or top) of the collar?

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Just restocked our Chinos! https://www.spierandmackay.com/shop/...-trousers.html

Leave a comment:

• Dun
    replied
    Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
    No. The cloth and colour will not match. We working with a different Mill for SS18. Best to Wait until the new stuff drops. Should be in May.
    Thanks!

P.s. if 3 piece hopsack could be an option I would totally be down for the mix and matching options that would provide

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by Dun View Post
    Thank you. Since I need one for a august wedding, and it would be my first purchase/sizing, can I order the blazer now or will the pants be too different of a batch to order separately?

No. The cloth and colour will not match. We working with a different Mill for SS18. Best to Wait until the new stuff drops. Should be in May.

Leave a comment:

• Dun
    replied
    This did happen. Quite a while ago though. We have more coming for spring/summer
    Thank you. Since I need one for a august wedding, and it would be my first purchase/sizing, can I order the blazer now or will the pants be too different of a batch to order separately?

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by Dun View Post
    Did this ever get to happen? I'm not seeing a sold out version online so I would like to double check.
    This did happen. Quite a while ago though. We have more coming for spring/summer

Leave a comment:

• Dun
    replied
    Coming in the new stock in a couple of weeks. New Hopsack Jacket as a separate and the same fabric will be offered in trousers as separates. Same fabric, same lot, so the match is identical. You can make a suit.

Currently, the jackets available, don't have matching trousers available.
    Did this ever get to happen? I'm not seeing a sold out version online so I would like to double check.

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    We just have to give Joe a HUGE shoutout and Thank You for the Honour (Canadian Spelling) once again being named "Best Affordable Style - Suit" for 2017. We work really hard to bring high value, and being recognized by the community is always a wonderful reward for everyone at our company! Thanks for the support!

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    Originally posted by jordan View Post
    You guys should really consider letting the bundle price apply across sportcoats and suits. I cant really find 2 suits or 2 sportcoats that I need/want, but I can find one of each. If I could combine a sportcoat and suit for bundle price, I'd be dropping some coin today.
    They have mentioned they may drop bundles and just do the cheaper pricing in the new year. I am in the boat where I would have purchased a sport coat for the bundle price but I never purchase 2 sport coats at one time.

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    replied
    You guys should really consider letting the bundle price apply across sportcoats and suits. I cant really find 2 suits or 2 sportcoats that I need/want, but I can find one of each. If I could combine a sportcoat and suit for bundle price, I'd be dropping some coin today.

Leave a comment:

• WildBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
    If I remember correctly if you do your checkout through paypal there is a way to work with CS to make it happen? I can try and dig through older posts to find it again.

*EDIT* Nevermind. I was mis-remembering the PayPal service they were talking about. It was in regards to using PayPal for free returns to S&M. Apparently PayPal will return up to 12 purchases you make per year for free, with some exceptions.
    Yes, sadly PayPal will only refund returns, but not other expenses. Such a bummer because I've heard great things about the collar roll of S&M OCBDs but it seems like there isn't any way to get them here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X