No announcement yet.

Spier and Mackay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started our $299 USD suit sale today. Got to use code SUITUSA if ordering from the USA. $375 CAD when ordering from Canada. Use code SUITCANADA. I know, unique codes....haha.
    https://www.spierandmackay.com/shop/apparel/suits.html

Also, our Daily IG deal is pretty cool. All Abraham Moon Tweed Trousers are $125 CAD/$99 USD. One day only. Don't sleep on it, it's a flash sale.

Comment

Weren't the Guabello suits priced 448 cad? Now they are 448 usd. Looks like we lose the lower price from the currency conversion with the prices now in usd on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jfo2010 View Post
        Weren't the Guabello suits priced 448 cad? Now they are 448 usd. Looks like we lose the lower price from the currency conversion with the prices now in usd on the website.

I am not sure about the Guabello, but one I was looking at the other day is repriced from $250 CAD to $199 USD... but that's only a difference of <$3 vs. conversion.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ianr View Post
          I am not sure about the Guabello, but one I was looking at the other day is repriced from $250 CAD to $199 USD... but that's only a difference of <$3 vs. conversion.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
          Ok. Thanks. Maybe I am mistaken

Comment

So I'm looking at replacing my gray-suit-mainstay, and I'm looking at the Charcoal Sharkskin v. the Medium Gray. In online photos, I can't really see an appreciable difference in color (I know the sharkskin v. worsted difference). Anybody have a good photo of comparison?

Comment

Does anyone have any pics IRL of the new VBC - Navy Mesh Hopsack?

Comment

S&M pea coats on sale for $159 USD today. Too good a deal to resist, I grabbed one plus a few ties. (Really like the thickness and knotting/dimpling of S&M ties.) Hopefully I made the right choice with my pea coat size but I guess exchanging it for a different size won’t kill me if I picked wrong.
                Ben

Comment

Originally posted by DapperedHoo View Post
                  Does anyone have any pics IRL of the new VBC - Navy Mesh Hopsack?
                  Speaking of the new VBC Navy Hopsack blazer, is there any difference between this one and the navy hopsack blazer Joe reviewed besides the fabric? It's a little unclear to me what "unstructured" means for their hopsack blazers.

Comment

Has anyone recently ordered shirts with them and haven't received anything for a few weeks at least? It almost seems that every few days, I get an email asking about choosing a replacement because the original pick was OOS.

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
                      Has anyone recently ordered shirts with them and haven't received anything for a few weeks at least? It almost seems that every few days, I get an email asking about choosing a replacement because the original pick was OOS.
                      What's the order#? The switch to the new site has caused some inventory bugs, it allows customers to add items to the cart and purchase them even though that item is oos. CS is only to ask for a replacement once. If that's not available, they are to issue a refund for the missing item and ship the balance without any further delay.

Comment

Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                        What's the order#? The switch to the new site has caused some inventory bugs, it allows customers to add items to the cart and purchase them even though that item is oos. CS is only to ask for a replacement once. If that's not available, they are to issue a refund for the missing item and ship the balance without any further delay.

Comment

Can you let me know if order 100001203 is processing because something is out of stock? I'd like to know mainly so that I can order a substitute on Black Friday if so. Thanks.

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] is the medium gray flannel a fall/winter weight suit, or all-season?

Comment

Originally posted by burban View Post
                              [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] is the medium gray flannel a fall/winter weight suit, or all-season?
                              Yes. 3 season fall/winter weight. If you live in the Northeast, you are looking at 8-9 months of wear.

Comment

I was doing pretty good until I started poking around the S&M website... ended up getting 2 cardigans and 3 ocbds. Not bad for 140 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X