Spier and Mackay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alpha King View Post
    If I'm not mistaken that fresco is coming out this fall.
    The fall release is a donegal tweed in brown with the slightly modified Neopolitan fit. I'd hope this Fresco would be the close to Eidos replica with 3-roll-2, negative belly, and opened quarters.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      Save your money for this Minnis Fresco jacket in the spring:

WHOA - that is really nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hierophant View Post
        Well that's stunning.
        Originally posted by iviustang50h View Post
        WHOA - that is really nice!
        Forgot to mention, it is likely this versus a bottle green Fresco. One or the other, not both. On the OTHER forum, the discussion seems to be about 50/50. You have to remember S&M still has to sell through these jackets and while they may be nice according to forums, they have to sell to standard customers as well.

Here is the brown in a sport coat via VoxSartoria

Comment

/gimme hands

But also bottle green sounds great. I've got a midnight green Ludlow but my summer wardrobe has zero green.

Comment

Forgot to mention, it is likely this versus a bottle green Fresco. One or the other, not both. On the OTHER forum, the discussion seems to be about 50/50. You have to remember S&M still has to sell through these jackets and while they may be nice according to forums, they have to sell to standard customers as well.

Want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hierophant View Post
              /gimme hands

But also bottle green sounds great. I've got a midnight green Ludlow but my summer wardrobe has zero green.
              Totally agree - the green sounds intriguing. I badly want to see a pic of it!

Comment

• S&M decided to run with the brown Fresco instead of the green. More mass appeal for a brown coat. They are also running a blue fresco which may be the below color but I can't find confirmation this is the exact one.

Comment

• [MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] I saw that over at style forum. I admit I am disappointed, but that blue fresco looks amazing (if that is indeed it)! That might be my next S&M purchase.

Comment

• Just a heads up for any of those interested. Pre-sales go up on Monday for S&M outerwear. Can see some pics of the different colors available over here on styleforum.
                    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] I'm confused by the size charts you have for the Outerwear. According to the charts a 38s peacoat is 34.1 inches long and a 38s topcoat is 29.1 ... shouldn't that be the other way around?

Comment

• Pre-Orders for outerwear is up: https://www.spierandmackay.com/outerwear

Expected ship date is Sept. 15th/17/

They turned out pretty amazing. We're really happy with them. Value is incredible. The value even surprised us!

Size chart has been fixed as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                        Pre-Orders for outerwear is up: https://www.spierandmackay.com/outerwear

They turned out pretty amazing. We're really happy with them. Value is incredible. The value even surprised us!

Is the pea coat material stiff enough for the collar to stand on its own?
                        Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                          Is the pea coat material stiff enough for the collar to stand on its own?
                          Oh yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                            Pre-Orders for outerwear is up: https://www.spierandmackay.com/outerwear

Placed an order the other day for a peacoat in charcoal and I can't wait to see it in person! Shipping timing works out perfectly as a B-day gift to myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                              Placed an order the other day for a peacoat in charcoal and I can't wait to see it in person! Shipping timing works out perfectly as a B-day gift to myself
                              Excellent - congrats! Please let us know what you think, as I am pondering ordering a Navy one. Did you go one up in size in order to wear over a sport coat? I don't think I'll wear mine over a sport coat or suit coat, so I might order true to size. I'm curious as to how "fitted" it will truly be. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by iviustang50h View Post
                                Excellent - congrats! Please let us know what you think, as I am pondering ordering a Navy one. Did you go one up in size in order to wear over a sport coat? I don't think I'll wear mine over a sport coat or suit coat, so I might order true to size. I'm curious as to how "fitted" it will truly be. Thanks in advance!
                                Thanks! I'll definitely post some impressions when it comes in. I went TTS for my order but based off the measurements I should still have a little bit of room for layers which is fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X