No announcement yet.

Spier and Mackay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any "in the wild" photos of the copper linen/silk suit? Debating ordering one but on the fence depending if it leans more towards brown than rust/red hues. (Prefer more brown leaning). BTW Rick, those new Neapolitan suits look amazing! You're making it difficult to avoid spending my discretionary income.

Comment

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on my first S&M shirt and suit for my wedding; does anyone know if there's a coupon code floating around?

Comment

Originally posted by Timbo View Post
        I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on my first S&M shirt and suit for my wedding; does anyone know if there's a coupon code floating around?
        They rarely do sales and use a sort of "every day low-price" business model, which is great. That being said, if you're in the US, go ahead and take about 25% off of your order total because of the exchange rate, since they're from Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by BestCoast View Post
          Anyone have any "in the wild" photos of the copper linen/silk suit? Debating ordering one but on the fence depending if it leans more towards brown than rust/red hues. (Prefer more brown leaning). BTW Rick, those new Neapolitan suits look amazing! You're making it difficult to avoid spending my discretionary income.
          Here are a couple pictures from users over on the Spier & Mackay thread on Styleforum.net:

Comment

Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
            Here are a couple pictures from users over on the Spier & Mackay thread on Styleforum.net:

that is beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post

god DAMN

Comment

Originally posted by Timbo View Post
                The new Neopolitan and peak lapel suits are on preorder, and thus they are $50 off full price right now. It's no code, but it's certainly a discount.

Comment

I have that copper silk suit and it's really nice. It seemed to have a real sheen when I put it on in my bedroom but it must have been bad lighting. Looked great outside and at the event. It was a steal as well on pre-order.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha King View Post
                    I have that copper silk suit and it's really nice. It seemed to have a real sheen when I put it on in my bedroom but it must have been bad lighting. Looked great outside and at the event. It was a steal as well on pre-order.
                    It all depends on how the light catches the fabric. Indoor light tends to really make the silk stand out. It's a really fun suit.

Comment

I've had an issue with a MTM order and it's been really hard getting a hold of anyone. I've emailed a few times and called a few times and at most I just got a response with confusing wording that only half acknowledged the question.

Comment

Originally posted by SWong37 View Post
                        I've had an issue with a MTM order and it's been really hard getting a hold of anyone. I've emailed a few times and called a few times and at most I just got a response with confusing wording that only half acknowledged the question.
                        Can you PM the order#. Michael and Renu are usually pretty good at getting back to MTM inquiries.

Comment

Wow.

What do you guys think of the new Guabello Peak Lapel suits?

https://www.spierandmackay.com/produ...it___pre_order

Rick, any way to see some in-person of this suit or even the fabric? I realize it's on pre-order, so you may not actually have one on-hand.

Comment

[MENTION=15038]Dougie[/MENTION] I think they look outstanding, but my wife doesn't like the peak lapel look. I might get one anyway, though.

Comment

Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                              Can you PM the order#. Michael and Renu are usually pretty good at getting back to MTM inquiries.
                              It's order #25158. It took a while to get an initial answer and it's been a day so far of me waiting for a follow up.

Comment

Originally posted by iviustang50h View Post
                                [MENTION=15038]Dougie[/MENTION] I think they look outstanding, but my wife doesn't like the peak lapel look. I might get one anyway, though.
                                It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission

Comment

Working...
                                X