No announcement yet.

Spier and Mackay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any "in the wild" photos of the copper linen/silk suit? Debating ordering one but on the fence depending if it leans more towards brown than rust/red hues. (Prefer more brown leaning). BTW Rick, those new Neapolitan suits look amazing! You're making it difficult to avoid spending my discretionary income.

Comment

• I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on my first S&M shirt and suit for my wedding; does anyone know if there's a coupon code floating around?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timbo View Post
        I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on my first S&M shirt and suit for my wedding; does anyone know if there's a coupon code floating around?
        They rarely do sales and use a sort of "every day low-price" business model, which is great. That being said, if you're in the US, go ahead and take about 25% off of your order total because of the exchange rate, since they're from Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by BestCoast View Post
          Anyone have any "in the wild" photos of the copper linen/silk suit? Debating ordering one but on the fence depending if it leans more towards brown than rust/red hues. (Prefer more brown leaning). BTW Rick, those new Neapolitan suits look amazing! You're making it difficult to avoid spending my discretionary income.
          Here are a couple pictures from users over on the Spier & Mackay thread on Styleforum.net:

Comment

• Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
            Here are a couple pictures from users over on the Spier & Mackay thread on Styleforum.net:

that is beautiful

Comment

• Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post

god DAMN

Comment

• Originally posted by Timbo View Post
                I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on my first S&M shirt and suit for my wedding; does anyone know if there's a coupon code floating around?
                The new Neopolitan and peak lapel suits are on preorder, and thus they are $50 off full price right now. It's no code, but it's certainly a discount.

Comment

• I have that copper silk suit and it's really nice. It seemed to have a real sheen when I put it on in my bedroom but it must have been bad lighting. Looked great outside and at the event. It was a steal as well on pre-order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha King View Post
                    I have that copper silk suit and it's really nice. It seemed to have a real sheen when I put it on in my bedroom but it must have been bad lighting. Looked great outside and at the event. It was a steal as well on pre-order.
                    It all depends on how the light catches the fabric. Indoor light tends to really make the silk stand out. It's a really fun suit.

Comment

• I've had an issue with a MTM order and it's been really hard getting a hold of anyone. I've emailed a few times and called a few times and at most I just got a response with confusing wording that only half acknowledged the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by SWong37 View Post
                        I've had an issue with a MTM order and it's been really hard getting a hold of anyone. I've emailed a few times and called a few times and at most I just got a response with confusing wording that only half acknowledged the question.
                        Can you PM the order#. Michael and Renu are usually pretty good at getting back to MTM inquiries.

Comment

• Wow.

What do you guys think of the new Guabello Peak Lapel suits?

https://www.spierandmackay.com/produ...it___pre_order

Rick, any way to see some in-person of this suit or even the fabric? I realize it's on pre-order, so you may not actually have one on-hand.

Comment

• [MENTION=15038]Dougie[/MENTION] I think they look outstanding, but my wife doesn't like the peak lapel look. I might get one anyway, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
                              Can you PM the order#. Michael and Renu are usually pretty good at getting back to MTM inquiries.
                              It's order #25158. It took a while to get an initial answer and it's been a day so far of me waiting for a follow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by iviustang50h View Post
                                [MENTION=15038]Dougie[/MENTION] I think they look outstanding, but my wife doesn't like the peak lapel look. I might get one anyway, though.
                                It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission

Comment

Working...
                                X