Spier and Mackay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spier and Mackay

Opening a new thread here, as the old one was closed.

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION]: Until when does the Boxing Day promotion run?

I'm assuming till the end of the week as on the site it's called the "Boxing Week" sale.

Comment

I'm not sure why the other thread was closed and the mod recommended a new one started here. The Combatant Gent thread has been running forever with thousands of replies in the Clothing, Shoes, Watches, Etc. forum. If the OP wanted it closed for whatever reason, fine, but why can't we start a new one in the same forum? I almost never check this forum and it seems there was plenty of interest in the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by winghus View Post
        i'm not sure why the other thread was closed and the mod recommended a new one started here.
        illuminati
        Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
          I'm assuming till the end of the week as on the site it's called the "Boxing Week" sale.
          Right, but I was wondering whether that meant it ended yesterday or runs through Sunday.

Comment

I received my navy hopsack sport coat but its going back. I think its to tight and hoping an exchange for a contemporary fit would be better. I posted this link in the "How does it fit" thread. Opinions welcome.

http://imgur.com/a/8buoR

Comment

Honestly I would suggest you take a trip to the tailor and see what they can do with letting out the back a little. Sleeves could be shortened a touch as well.

And I just saw that [MENTION=14375]dangerpenguin[/MENTION] beat me to the punch in the other thread.

Comment

Spier and Mackay

[MENTION=15577]Rawfull[/MENTION] we were consistent at least [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spier and Mackay

Sportcoats for $150 with code boxing??? I'll take a brown gun check thanks.

Think code expires at midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by jfo2010 View Post

Blue watch check tempting even with the blue gun check already in my possession....

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jfo2010 View Post

I wish I had seen this post yesterday! Crap!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback [MENTION=14375]dangerpenguin[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15577]Rawfull[/MENTION]. I'll stick with the slim fit.

Comment

[MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] out of curiosity, will the Ocean Blue be returning this spring/summer? Missed out on 38 slim when it came out last year and would *LOVE* to get my hands on one....
                          https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Which would be more versatile? The blue or brown gun check? I have mid grey, mid blue, navy and charcoal trousers and will likely pick up a pair of light brown/tan sometime this year. Add to that a plethora of white/blue shirts and more ties than I need.

Comment

[MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] I emailed customer service about a month ago the exact same question (same size too) and they said they won't have the ocean blue again

Comment

Working...
                              X