Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting Ensemble Menswear store

Hi Guys,

My name is Joost van Dongen and I'm owner of the menswear store called Hunting Ensemble (www.huntingensemble.com)
    It's a relatively small menswear store that I've started with two friends almost 6 years ago (bought 10 pairs of shoes from our study fund money to start with).

It use to be web based only but have our own brick and mortar store in The Netherlands (south, 's-Hertogenbosch) since two years.
    We've grown a lot and currently focus on the higher regions of menswear and stock brands like: Norse Projects, A.P.C., Our Legacy, Han Kjobenhavn, Etudes Studio, The North Face Red, La Paz, Fracap, Percival and MWC

Since we started as a webstore (and not the other way around) our focus and interest lies on online. We sell a lot internationally and try to be competitive on shipping rates and delivery times and stand out in customer service.

Looking forward to get to know eachother here on Dappered. I'll try to keep you guys in the loop with updates and stuff (if appreciated).

For now:
    We have a presale going on for friend and relatives: 30% of a lot from A.P.C., Our Legacy, Han Kjobenhavn and more.
    You can find the items here: http://www.thehuntingensemble.nl/pro...egory/presale/

Use the code PRESALE16 while checking out.

Take care,
    Joost
Working...
X