• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Just noticed we got included in a recent article post on here:
    The Best in Affordable Style from the Month that Was – Feb. ’16

Thanks for the support!

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Hey All! Just wanted to share another combo we saw of Instagram user @makmak_domph that looked great.

Leather Nato Watch Straps can be found here.

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
    That's a great looking band!
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Originally posted by ninpb View Post
    Hi [MENTION=15015]clockworksynergy[/MENTION]! Didn't notice you were on here til today. I loaded up on your natos from best buy, wearing one right now.
    Thanks for the support! Great combo for your Seiko.

Leave a comment:

• drocpsu
    replied
    Originally posted by clockworksynergy View Post
    Every Wednesday we usually sift through social media pictures that others have posted online with our watchstraps and pick a select few that are exceptional. We thought this would be a good place to show how some have matched up their style and hopefully give inspiration to others!

Here is a picture we saw from @321rifle on Instagram:

The full premium leather collection can be found here (link)
    That's a great looking band!

Leave a comment:

• ninpb
    replied
    Hi [MENTION=15015]clockworksynergy[/MENTION]! Didn't notice you were on here til today. I loaded up on your natos from best buy, wearing one right now.

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    If you're looking for something different, check out the Raketa "Big Zero" watch, paired with our straps.
    Featured on the watch is the premium vintage brown leather quick release band.
    Making it easy to change up your style in seconds!

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    We just got the Raketa Big Zero watch in our hands today! Here's a view of it from our visit with DC Vintage Watches:

Classic Nato Navy and Yellow

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Every Wednesday we usually sift through social media pictures that others have posted online with our watchstraps and pick a select few that are exceptional. We thought this would be a good place to show how some have matched up their style and hopefully give inspiration to others!

Here is a picture we saw from @321rifle on Instagram:

The full premium leather collection can be found here (link)

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Originally posted by DuFrank View Post
    Hey there, I'm actually a big fan of you guys -- I have the denim strap above for my CWard C60 Trident and a grey/silver nato from you for my Explorer 2 white dial.
    Top notch customer service, good pricing and selection. I wish you guys the best, and you have my vote!
    Originally posted by JaimeGarcia View Post
    Just wanted to voice my support as well. I have several of your least expensive NATOs that I rotate a number of my watches on, and I love them. Three years in, they're still holding up beautifully, and the customer service all along was fantastic. I look forward to picking up some of your heavy duty NATOS to fit my Orient Mako (Pepsi dial, blue face) and Ray (black dial and face). Keep up the good work, folks.
    Thanks for the support!!

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
    Today I'm wearing my suede leather strap that I picked up on clearance. Any chance of bringing back straps that are about 11.5" long like this one? It's nice to be able to double back the extra length through both keepers.

We no longer have the one in your picture in our catalog but we recently released the leather nato with a 10.5" length here

Originally posted by thedrake View Post
    Are your RAF NATO straps stitched or thermo welded? Can't tell from the pictures on your site.
    They are thermo welded.

Leave a comment:

• Rocco
    replied
    Are your RAF NATO straps stitched or thermo welded? Can't tell from the pictures on your site.
    I have two, they are welded.

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Awesome community here.

Originally posted by DuFrank View Post
    Hey there, I'm actually a big fan of you guys -- I have the denim strap above for my CWard C60 Trident and a grey/silver nato from you for my Explorer 2 white dial.
    Top notch customer service, good pricing and selection. I wish you guys the best, and you have my vote!
    Originally posted by JaimeGarcia View Post
    Just wanted to voice my support as well. I have several of your least expensive NATOs that I rotate a number of my watches on, and I love them. Three years in, they're still holding up beautifully, and the customer service all along was fantastic. I look forward to picking up some of your heavy duty NATOS to fit my Orient Mako (Pepsi dial, blue face) and Ray (black dial and face). Keep up the good work, folks.
    Thanks for the support!!

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
    Today I'm wearing my suede leather strap that I picked up on clearance. Any chance of bringing back straps that are about 11.5" long like this one? It's nice to be able to double back the extra length through both keepers.

Love the seiko btw. We no longer have the strap in your picture in our catalog but we just introduced the leather natos, which you may find to your liking.
    http://www.clockworksynergy.com/shop...o-watch-strap/

The RAF Nato are thermo welded, good question too. We'll update that on the website ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• thedrake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rocco
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JaimeGarcia
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X