• Show
Clear All

• clockworksynergy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Introducing: New Double Perlon Watch Straps

We are excited to be expanding our European Perlon Fiber line! Alongside our current line, we are adding Double Perlons, and the change is literally in the name! While the same weave and materials are used, we doubled up on the thread count to provide a thicker band, along with a few small adjustments!

SEE THE REVIEW

Use code dapper15 at checkout to receive 15% off!

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Strap Collaboration: TSAO Baltimore is now LIVE on Kickstarter!

We are super excited to collab with a local up-and-coming watch company based near us in Baltimore! Their owner share's the same philosophy we do: provide high-quality products at affordable prices, backed by personal customer service. Support watch-designer Alan and his new company here on Kickstarter!

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Clockwork Synergy's Apple watch bands include Quick-Release pins, saving you time so you can focus on other things!

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Past Timepieces: Benrus Lookbook + Giveaway

In collaboration with DC Vintage Watches, we are excited to offer this Benrus Series 3021 watch and lookbook, along with three Clockwork Synergy Straps. See how to enter at the end of this blog!

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied

Introducing: Replaceable 2-Piece Perlon Watch Bands

Woven with genuine European synthetic fibers,
    we are proud to now offer our popular Perlon material in a 2-piece band,
    making it usable for not only Traditional watches, but smartwatches as well.

Read More

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied

Introducing: 2-Piece Flag Print Classic NATO Bands

We are happy to announce the launch of two highly requested products:
    American Flag and Maryland State Flag 2-piece bands.

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Our New Leather Watch Straps: The Gentlemen's Collection

This Fall, we are proud to release our newly designed watch bands: The Gentlemen’s Collection. This collection features our client’s past favorite leather choices, and were then redesigned with enhanced features which any true Gentlemen will appreciate.

SHOP GENTLEMEN'S COLLECTION

Learn more about the collection HERE

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    BLACK FRIDAY FLASH SALE

Wednesday 11/23/16 through Monday 11/28/16 take 25% off storewide (yep, that includes SALE bands!)

SHOP HERE

SHOP OUR NEWEST RELEASE: GENTLEMEN'S COLLECTION

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Replacement Watch Bands at Clockwork Synergy

Our Bestsellers: the Classic Nato

Our Classic NATO Straps are crafted from high-quality nylon which creates a comfortable, secure watch strap for your timepiece. Has 13 adjustability holes to fit most wrists, and with comes with authentic Stainless Steel hardware.. Length is just shy of 10.75 inches with a 1.25mm thickness. With over 100 color and pattern options to choose from, you will be ready for any occasion!

Shop the Classic NATO Collection Here!

Use code dapper15 at checkout to receive 15% off!

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    I've generally not had good luck with the quality of leather NATOs under $60, but I am really impressed and happy with the Clockwork Synergy leather NATO I bought for my AT for $22 through Amazon. I was also glad to find it offered in a hard-to-find 19mm width, so it fits my AT precisely.

Beautiful image! Glad to hear you are enjoying our product, we strive to bring the best prices without lowering the quality. Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    I've generally not had good luck with the quality of leather NATOs under $60, but I am really impressed and happy with the Clockwork Synergy leather NATO I bought for my AT for $22 through Amazon. I was also glad to find it offered in a hard-to-find 19mm width, so it fits my AT precisely.

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied

LEATHER Classic NATO Watch Straps

Get into the Fall spirit with a warm leather watch strap!

Looking to warm up your wardrobe? Check out our Saddle Worn Leather Nato Strap!

Don't forget, all our Dapper readers get a 15% discount! Just use the code dapper15 at checkout.

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied

2-Piece Classic NATO Watch Bands

What better way to add a subtle pop of color to a conservative-colored outfit than one of our colorful Nato straps!

Durable yet comfortable, our 2-Piece watch bands are stitched with a quality Ballistic Nylon material which withstands any weather conditions and retains it's vibrant colors. Great for traditional watches or smartwatches, our Classic Nato's remain easy to swap out every day, and will last for years to come!

Shop our 2-Piece Classic Collection Here!

To Buy the Strap in the Image, Click Here!

Leave a comment:

• clockworksynergy
    replied
    Worn Brown Leather NATO Watch Strap

Looking for ideas on how to create a neutral pallet in your wardrobe?
    Try out the Worn Leather NATO on your wrist to accent the shows and bring color into your outfit.

Check out the entire collection online!

Don't forget you get 15% off for being a Dappered reader with the code:
    dapper15

Leave a comment:

Working...
X