Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% Made in USA, Supima Cotton Bed Sheets

Hi Dappered readers,

I've been a long time lurker here, purchased a number of pairs of Allen Edmonds based off intel you guys have shared, thank you for that!

I have recently launched a company focused on producing Made in USA Home Goods, cutting out all the middle-men and selling direct to customers. Our first product is a set of extremely high quality, Supima cotton (grown in California) bed sheets. I've visited the entire supply chain from the mill in Georgia that spins our yarn to the mill that weaves the fabric and the Cut/Sew facility who put together the final product.

These are the best sheets you'll ever sleep in, they actually break in and get softer with use like your favorite pair of denim. And if you have any doubts we back them with a no-questions asked return policy.

There's much more information on our Kickstarter here. We hope you'll check us out.

Thank you and regards,
    Jimmy

Hi Dappered Crew! Thanks again for your support!
    I just want to give you all the heads up that the website has launched! www.authenticity50.com

We are also offering a refer-a-friend campaign where you can give your friends $15 off their first purchase and you get $15 off! A quick way to work up to discounted bed sheets! http://authenticity50.com/pages/refe...reward-program

You spend 25 years of your life in bed and your sheets are one of the few things you use EVERY SINGLE DAY. Invest in a quality set that's 100% Made in the USA!

Comment

The Kickstarter was funded by more than 200% and our website is now live! www.authenticity50.com

Comment

Working...
      X