Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NATO Strap Deal on Amazon

Hey guys,

I'm a member of your community and I'm in the process of launching a line of NATO straps. Right now I'm selling only on Amazon and I have a very limited selection. Regardless, I'd like to offer a buy one get one free deal to anyone interested. The code to enter at checkout is J99LWQG7.If you have any issues, let me know.

If you only want one strap, feel free to use this code for $3 off (bringing the price to under $10): NATO3OFF. I'll be rolling out more SKUs in the coming weeks and I'll be happy to offer more discounts to the Dappered community.

There is absolutely no pressure to leave a review, but if you're pleased with the product and would like to leave one, it's appreciated.

Here are the four SKUs in my product line currently...
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sl_s_...tbin=SharkNATO

Thanks!

Cool, good luck! More 22mm colors please!

Comment

Thank you. I wonder if 22mm lug widths are more common than 20mm at this point.

Comment

I'm not sure. I owned and sold an orient ray that was 22mm. My seiko skx is a 22mm.

Comment

Originally posted by Boys Husky View Post
          Hey guys,

I'm a member of your community and I'm in the process of launching a line of NATO straps. Right now I'm selling only on Amazon and I have a very limited selection. Regardless, I'd like to offer a buy one get one free deal to anyone interested. The code to enter at checkout is J99LWQG7.If you have any issues, let me know.

If you only want one strap, feel free to use this code for $3 off (bringing the price to under $10): NATO3OFF. I'll be rolling out more SKUs in the coming weeks and I'll be happy to offer more discounts to the Dappered community.

There is absolutely no pressure to leave a review, but if you're pleased with the product and would like to leave one, it's appreciated.

Here are the four SKUs in my product line currently...
          http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sl_s_...tbin=SharkNATO

Thanks!
          Just purchased a 22mm for my Orient Ray. Thanks for the discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddington View Post
            Just purchased a 22mm for my Orient Ray. Thanks for the discount.

Great, thanks for buying. I think you'll be pleased with the quality, but please let me know what you think either way. I'm going to be launching my online store in 4-6 weeks, so all feedback is appreciated.

Comment

Thank you. I wonder if 22mm lug widths are more common than 20mm at this point.
              I'm interested in the RedxBlack and GreyxBlack Natos in 22mm, but the BOGO code isn't working. Any new codes for BOGO?

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                I'm interested in the RedxBlack and GreyxBlack Natos in 22mm, but the BOGO code isn't working. Any new codes for BOGO?
                I'll PM you. I'll also be launching my site in a few weeks and I'll provide a discount code to the Dappered community. I'll have more styles available at that time.

Comment

I'll PM you. I'll also be launching my site in a few weeks and I'll provide a discount code to the Dappered community. I'll have more styles available at that time.
                  Received the natos and they look great!

Here's a pic of them with my black Ray: http://i.imgur.com/AOl6I0c.jpg?1

Comment

Working...
                  X