Guarded Goods - Handmade Leather Goods & Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guarded Goods - Handmade Leather Goods & Accessories

Hello! I previously had a thread with some pictures of some projects I had done more than a year ago so I decided to start posting a little more again. If anything, just as a place to share the things I have been working on.

Everything I make is hand stitched, sanded, and burnished with beeswax. I have tons of leather on hand from Horween (Chromexcel, Shell Cordovan, Waxed Flesh, Dublin, etc) to Wickett & Craig (Harness and Bridle). This is a side business/hobby for me. I'm more interested in sharing my work than "making it big". I have a regular day job that keeps me busy enough as it is so I'm not looking to go full time with this anytime soon. Everything is made from start to finish in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I'm open to answer any and all questions so throw stuff my way if you're curious!

As always, I'm down to support Dappered members who have supported me in the past. Coupon code "DAPPERED5" is valid for $5 off any order.

You can check out my website here!

-----

Horween Natural Shell Cordovan Bifold

UK Whiskey Shell Cordovan Bifold with ID Window

Horween Cinnamon Chromexcel Waxed Flesh Horsehide ID Window Card Holder

i tried sending you an email about doing a custom belt but never heard back.

Comment

where do you get your belt buckles from?

Comment

Originally posted by Crakaveli View Post
        i tried sending you an email about doing a custom belt but never heard back.
        Really? I must have either missed it or it didn't send properly. Sorry about that! Regarding my belt buckles, I get them from a supplier in Japan. They are made of Solid Brass. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Comment

Thought I'd share some stuff I've been recently working on.

Horween #8 Shell Cordovan Reverse

Horween Natural Shell Cordovan 18mm Watch Strap

Japanese Shell Cordovan Bifold w/ Horween Natural Chromexcel Horsehide Interior

Comment

Made this for a customer in Singapore. This is a new style for me so I'm very pleased with the final result.

Made fully from Horween Natural Shell Cordovan. 3 slots, 2 hidden slots and an expandable coin pouch.

Comment

I've made tons of new wallets recently and thought I would share.

Italian Whiskey Shell Cordovan

True English Bridle with Japanese Solid Brass Hardware Lanyard

Italian Olive Shell Cordovan Card Holder

Horween Natural Shell Cordovan ID Window Card Holder

Comment

Few more...

Wickett & Craig Russet Harness Card Holder

Italian (Rocado SRL) Copper Shell Cordovan Bifold

Horween Natural Chromexcel Horsehide Interior

As always - looking for any and all feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by Deusis View Post
                  I've made tons of new wallets recently and thought I would share.

Italian Whiskey Shell Cordovan

True English Bridle with Japanese Solid Brass Hardware Lanyard

Italian Olive Shell Cordovan Card Holder

Horween Natural Shell Cordovan ID Window Card Holder
                  Nice looking wallets. Do you have a pic of the hidden slots, ideally on the bulwark wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by RhythmAddict0 View Post
                    Nice looking wallets. Do you have a pic of the hidden slots, ideally on the bulwark wallet?
                    Yes sir!

Basically the slot behind the two slots on each side is the "hidden slot".

Comment

Yes sir!

Basically the slot behind the two slots on each side is the "hidden slot".
                      Serious question, is the slot on the inside or outside? Sorry i honestly can't tell! Also do you have a new coupon code? Ill probably order later this evening. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RhythmAddict0 View Post
                        Serious question, is the slot on the inside or outside? Sorry i honestly can't tell! Also do you have a new coupon code? Ill probably order later this evening. Thanks!
                        The hidden slot is behind the two slots on each side on the inside of the wallet.

Use coupon code 'DAPPERED5' for $5 off any order over $20.

Comment

The hidden slot is behind the two slots on each side on the inside of the wallet.

Use coupon code 'DAPPERED5' for $5 off any order over $20.
                          Awesome, thanks for the quick responses!

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/FvDR0L9.jpg

I love this, but I don't see it up on your site. How would I go about getting one?

Comment

Working...
                            X