Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite OCBDs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Favorite OCBDs

Hello all,
    I'm looking to find the best blue OCBD value for the money. I know JCP gets a lot of play here, and I'm definitely interested. I would just like input if you have a favorite. I figured this group would bring some additional options.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Brooks Brothers on boxing day.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    This seasons jcp is pretty close to perfect for me. I also really like the sunwashed oxfords from JCF. Depends on the situation in which you're wearing it, the JCF is much more casual than the jcp.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)
    Which JCP shirt are you guys referring to?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Uniqlo. Best fitting in my opinion. I am on the slimmer side

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Second uniqlo, but only the slim fit. The regular fit is OK if you've got a gut. Thick but soft.

I'm not a fan of the jcp. They're too thin and they tend to blouse out at the front when tucked in.

Bb is decent, but not for the price. If you're going to spend more than $50, go mtm.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    This seasons jcp is pretty close to perfect for me. I also really like the sunwashed oxfords from JCF. Depends on the situation in which you're wearing it, the JCF is much more casual than the jcp.
    I just got a JCF one that I'll probably return. Feels kind of thin to me. I really like the JCP ones, I just wish it didn't have the button on the back in case I'd want to wear a casual tie with it.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Going strictly for value, I have a bunch of last year's JCP, and they're a great fit on me (and purchased as low as $10). From what I've read, I'm not excited about this years.

Going for higher quality, I really like my Brooks Brothers OCBD. I wish there was an extra half inch in the chest, but for the most part, the extra slim fit is really good.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    Going to add another vote for Uniqlo. My favorite was last years JCP due to the slim fit and pretty good material. I'm not a fan of this year's version either. I just purchased a couple of slim fits from Uniqlo, and I'm very happy with them initially. Soft, thick fabric with a really good fit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Have you tried Frank and Oak? The quality is much better than the JCP (which I do love) but of course its a little more expensive.