My job doesn't require a tie and actually borders on tech startup dress code, so instead of having a bunch of nice ties, I'm going to keep my collection to a few staple ties for special events.
The fastest way to contact me is text. 513-324-zero five nine nine
Only possible trade bait: Drake's (or comprable quality) Navy Grenadine Tie. 3" wide, or Slim Medium Tall Crewneck Sweater in Light Grey
For sale is a lot of 7 ties. All of them are between 2.75" and 3" wide at the widest point of the blade unless otherwise stated. All are standard length. Here's more specific info (from left to right):
- Tommy Hilfiger "Vintage Slim." Medium Blue. NWOT.
- Calvin Klein Slim. Light Blue. NWOT.
- Wembley Vintage Light Grey. Used but in good condition. Will be getting dry cleaned in the morning to ensure it's in great condition.
- Original Penguin Slim. Light Yellow. NWOT
- Original Penguin Slim. Plaid. NWOT
- Unknown Brand. 2" Skinny Silk Black Tie. Used but in very good condition.
- Tommy Hilfiger Bowtie. Tried on once in like new condition.
Asking $65 shipped for the lot. You're basically getting 5 new ties and 2 used ones for the price of 2 new ties... it's really a tough deal to beat.
I also have a black version of the Tommy "Vintage Slim" I can include for $10 extra. If you want the vintage tie bar and cufflink set in my previous ad, I can include it as well for $15 extra. To break down the pricing:
Lot and Black "Vintage Slim" TH Tie: $75
Lot and Tie Bar/Cuff Set: $80
Lot, Extra Tie, and TB/CL Set: $90