Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Allen Edmonds sales (?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You can always ask to be placed on a waiting list for any shoes you're looking for. I just received a good looking pair of brown snuff neumoks in suede from Charleston. I'm on the list for Dalton's, Strands, and blue neumoks.

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brngk View Post
    Any updates on ongoing/upcoming promotions?
    If you're looking for a deal, your best bet is factory seconds. Just email them: shoebank@allenedmonds.com
    If you know your size, they can send you a spreadsheet of everything currently available. That list RiveDroit posted is still good too.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    AE is having a "customize your own Neumoks for $199 sale." Good chance to grab first quality Neumoks at a great price. You can get creative.

I made these bad boys. They're exclusively to be worn on President's Day, July 4, and any time I'm stomping on terrorists.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
    If you're looking for a deal, your best bet is factory seconds. Just email them: shoebank@allenedmonds.com
    If you know your size, they can send you a spreadsheet of everything currently available. That list RiveDroit posted is still good too.
    Does the shoebank@allenedmonds.com email pertain to ALL the shoebanks, or are there different emails we can contact?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    The shoebank email is for their Wisconsin location. I've stopped emailing them because they were way too slow to respond. I exclusively email the Freeport store (freeport@allenedmonds.com) and have got nothing but great customer service from Edward there. I'm in Chicago and it's possible that it takes a day longer for any products to reach me, but some of them wind up shipping from Wisconsin anyway. It's a no-brainer to take my business to the shop that responds quickly, though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redbeardedmike View Post
    The shoebank email is for their Wisconsin location. I've stopped emailing them because they were way too slow to respond. I exclusively email the Freeport store (freeport@allenedmonds.com) and have got nothing but great customer service from Edward there. I'm in Chicago and it's possible that it takes a day longer for any products to reach me, but some of them wind up shipping from Wisconsin anyway. It's a no-brainer to take my business to the shop that responds quickly, though.
    Thanks! Is there a definitive list of AE-2nd emails?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I don't think anyone has posted this here. Found it on a thread on another site.

"For those holding out for a sale, I just got an email from the freeport store...
    Our annual February Sale will be taking place this February 4th - 18th. We will be offerings savings of 15-50% on our entire current collection of factory second styles. Included in those savings will be 50% savings on the Delary in black and chili; now $134.50, 45% savings on the Parkway in black, walnut or brown; now $149, 30% savings on the Maxfield in black and chili; now $149, and many more great features to choose from.
    In addition, new this year we will have select apparel items with savings of 40-60% off their original price - including sport coats, vests, shirts, ties and socks".

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    204 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeG View Post
    I don't think anyone has posted this here. Found it on a thread on another site.

"For those holding out for a sale, I just got an email from the freeport store...
    Our annual February Sale will be taking place this February 4th - 18th. We will be offerings savings of 15-50% on our entire current collection of factory second styles. Included in those savings will be 50% savings on the Delary in black and chili; now $134.50, 45% savings on the Parkway in black, walnut or brown; now $149, 30% savings on the Maxfield in black and chili; now $149, and many more great features to choose from.
    In addition, new this year we will have select apparel items with savings of 40-60% off their original price - including sport coats, vests, shirts, ties and socks".
    Thanks for posting this! Delrays for $134? Freeport is the closest AE Outlet to me. I might need to make a drive up there and see what they have in stock. I'm in need of some new black shoes.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    So, here's a question for you all: What do you think of the split toe on the Delrays? Over the past year as I've updated my wardrobe and shoe collection, I was shying away from shoes with too much detail; but I kind of like the split toe for more informal occasions. At $134? Yeah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Here you go, gentlemen.

The Kenilworth looks to be a solid pick.
    [Edit] I've inquired about the Fifth Streets, and looks like it will be $199.
    Last edited by RiveDroit; February 1st, 2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: addl info